Auckland I - New Zooland Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really hope the Jay-Z rap over "Scarlet" was worth it. It could be really cool though, so I'll reserve judgment til I actually, ya know, hear it.
What I heard on Kheen's vids from the rehearsals sounded alright. Could have been worse. And I'm not a fan of hip hop by any means.

Please, Scarlet for the whole leg!

this :yes: . . . and w00000000000000000000000t for your travel plans :up:
(it is seriously being considered . . . but largely in my imagination at this stage . . . schemes and plots and plans :lol: )

:shifty: is it just me though . . . or has this set list been a little standard???? :shifty:

Lila . . . you can doooooooooooooo it

images

I'm gonna get maybe 4 hrs of sleep. Be up at 9am tomorrow, do thanksgiving, come home, and SLP!

*gets calculator*
Which means I will quite possibly be up for 44 out of 48 hours. All in the name of U2.

:up:

:wink: If they only knew...

What I heard on Kheen's vids from the rehearsals sounded alright. Could have been worse. And I'm not a fan of hip hop by any means.

I haven't heard anything yet, so I don't know. "Scarlet" seems like a song where a bit of freestyle could be pretty cool.

Marty - it had been in caps & bold, and I slowly changed it. :tongue:

Setlist:

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until The End of the World
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. ONE TREE HILL
11. Pride (In The Name of Love)
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo
16. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) / Relax (snippet) / Two Tribes (snippet)
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. SCARLET
19. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)

Desmond Tutu speech

Setlist:

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until The End of the World
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. ONE TREE HILL
11. Pride (In The Name of Love)
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo
16. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) / Relax (snippet) / Two Tribes (snippet)
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. SCARLET
19. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)

Desmond Tutu speech

20. One

Well, folks, it's been fun, but Mr. Melon isn't feeling well, so I think it's time for bed.

I'll have to hit you all up again in the future, but not tomorrow. For tomorrow, my ass belongs to Black Friday. If I survive, I shall report back, posthaste :wink:

It is now just a scant few hours until I need to be up for the Macy's Day Parade anyways. SANTA!:hyper:

Well, folks, it's been fun, but Mr. Melon isn't feeling well, so I think it's time for bed.

I'll have to hit you all up again in the future, but not tomorrow. For tomorrow, my ass belongs to Black Friday. If I survive, I shall report back, posthaste :wink:

It is now just a scant few hours until I need to be up for the Macy's Day Parade anyways. SANTA!:hyper:

Have fun! Thanks for the many, many laughs tonight. G'night! :wave:

I've got seats for my gigs this tour. I suspect I may be at the bar during at least 2 of Jay-Z's sets. I will watch at least one set, give him a chance, but you know, it will be hot, and I'll need refreshment... :shifty:

I haven't heard anything yet, so I don't know. "Scarlet" seems like a song where a bit of freestyle could be pretty cool.

Maybe Bono is afraid people will be bored with a song without more lyrics? When they played UC in Europe he always sang ba ba ba ba ba when Terry Lasless played from the 'Underworld' right before Edge's guitar solo, it's like he's afraid to lose the crowd if there is too much instrumental :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom