Attica Correctional Facility, Attica, New York, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOAH, DR. DRE.

I did. I lost PC access for a while.

It's been...better. XD Could be worse, though.

GET TO IT, RAT.

I'm not kidding when I say that yesterday, I was thinking maybe I should send you a text to see where you'd got to. Good to see you around again! I'm seeing motherfucking OPETH tomorrow night. Have you seen their setlists lately? This is going to rule.

So right now, I'm cranking Watershed rather than Peter Gabriel, sorry.

Oooh! And anybody who makes me food is a winner in my books. :hyper:

Oh for fuck's sake, Palin. I love how she tries to promote herself as some family-oriented, pro-life sort of person ... yet she loves her guns. The religious fanatics and gun nuts and neo-cons in the US scare me. How the FUCK did that place become the most powerful country on earth?

:flirt: anything for you!

yea, and in my country, when you go fishing, you don't let the fish bleed to death, you either make sure they're unharmed and let them back in thee water (most common option) or kill them with a smack on the head... THAT is pro life!

I'm not kidding when I say that yesterday, I was thinking maybe I should send you a text to see where you'd got to. Good to see you around again! I'm seeing motherfucking OPETH tomorrow night. Have you seen their setlists lately? This is going to rule.

So right now, I'm cranking Watershed rather than Peter Gabriel, sorry.

Hate you. :(

No, I haven't seen their setlists recently.

Aw, how cute, you were thinking of me.

...Peter Gabriel > Opeth. XD

You haven't been paying too much attention in the earlier days. Nevertheless, excuse my rudeness, hello.

I don't think GG2 got roped into the Superthread madness until after your disappearance. I think it was Ali who conned her here and I've made her stay. :sexywink:

I honestly can't believe that she approves of hunting wolves and caribou. By air. On Howard Stern, the hosts mentioned her pro-life stance, and asked that surely a fully grown caribou would have more intelligence than a three month old foetus. :lol:

Zing!

I would also argue that a fully grown caribou could mentally outwit her. And McCain. Combined.

Not too shabby, yaself?

iCurtis and iX-Files, gotta be a marketing niche somewhere there :hmm:

Apple - taking over the world one cult icon at a time.

I don't think GG2 got roped into the Superthread madness until after your disappearance. I think it was Ali who conned her here and I've made her stay. :sexywink:

My apologies then.

Hate you. :(

No, I haven't seen their setlists recently.

Aw, how cute, you were thinking of me.

...Peter Gabriel > Opeth. XD

I think I'd take Opeth over Peter Gabriel, personally.

This is the set they played in Perth. They're rocking Adelaide right now and Bonnie's a loser because she's not there.

Heir Apparent
Master's Apprentices
The Baying of the Hounds
Serenity Painted Death
To Rid the Disease
The Lotus Eater
Bleak
The Night and The Silent Water
Deliverance
Demon of the Fall
-------
The Drapery Falls

MASTER'S APPRENTICES. SERENITY PAINTED DEATH. BLEAK. THE NIGHT AND THE SILENT WATER.

I think I'd take Opeth over Peter Gabriel, personally.

This is the set they played in Perth. They're rocking Adelaide right now and Bonnie's a loser because she's not there.

Heir Apparent
Master's Apprentices
The Baying of the Hounds
Serenity Painted Death
To Rid the Disease
The Lotus Eater
Bleak
The Night and The Silent Water
Deliverance
Demon of the Fall
-------
The Drapery Falls

MASTER'S APPRENTICES. SERENITY PAINTED DEATH. BLEAK. THE NIGHT AND THE SILENT WATER.

No Burden? :(

Still, amazing. Is playing that set legal?! XD

:hmm: yes I think so... :flirt: how could I leave when you're around?
Zing!

I would also argue that a fully grown caribou could mentally outwit her. And McCain. Combined.

:lol: win.
:rolleyes: I hope a wolf gets her when she's hunting. One problem less for mother earth.

No Burden? :(

Still, amazing. Is playing that set legal?! XD

No Apostle In Triumph eitther, but I'll take what I can get. And motherfucking BLEAK. I thought they'd drop that, but no, it's back. I'd pay just to see them play that.

Apparently last time around, Mikael made a joking promise to play Black Rose Immortal on their next visit to Melbourne! :lol:

No Apostle In Triumph eitther, but I'll take what I can get. And motherfucking BLEAK. I thought they'd drop that, but no, it's back. I'd pay just to see them play that.

Apparently last time around, Mikael made a joking promise to play Black Rose Immortal on their next visit to Melbourne! :lol:

:lol:

First set: Orchid, second set: Morningrise, encore: Spice Girls covers?

:hmm: yes I think so... :flirt: how could I leave when you're around?

:lol: win.
:rolleyes: I hope a wolf gets her when she's hunting. One problem less for mother earth.

Especially when you need to protect me from Serena's claim!

Shall we all sponsor a wolf against Palin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom