Atlanta I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u14keysersoze.jpg

u17keysersoze.jpg

Photo's by keysersoze

Last edited:
Diane L said:
I can't believe it's going to rain for the MSG shows...again!!!!! :madspit: I'm going Monday and was debating waiting after the show to see if they do a meet & greet on the way out. I just can't handle getting drenched again, even for U2!!!

No worries about Monday...it's supposed to be Partly Cloudy...the crap weather starts Tuesday... :mad:

Zooropa1310 said:

:sad: Ive been getting this ache in my wrist and fingers, and I try and move it around, and it doesnt go away :sad:

So what do I do about this?

Maybe ask Nurse Chrissi :shifty:

The anniversary of Michael Hutchence death is next week - on 11/22 - that could have something to do with it

angelordevil said:

SIAMYCGOO sounds like a horrible substance that should be avoided...:ohmy:

Sounds like special goo from Siam to me.

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I hear you. I'm pretty sure I'm doing GA in Buffalo. My friends are telling me I need to get my head checked.

Nice move, putting Stuck here when we were all expecting All Because of You

:hug:...well we all know its sooooo worth it...and if i get sick after oh well no biggy haven't had a sick day since Febuary...and that was one day...its U2...once inside and i see U2 ...i'll be like cold? snow?...when?...:lol:

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (Snippet) /Rock & Roll ****** (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / Blackbird (Snippet)
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10.Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11.Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12.Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One / Old Man River (Snippet)

ENCORE

16. Until The End Of The World
17. The Fly
18. With Or Without You

19. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
20. Yahweh

Pop Artist said:

No worries about Monday...it's supposed to be Partly Cloudy...the crap weather starts Tuesday... :mad:

Ohhh...the last I heard (this morning) was that the lousy weather would begin Monday afternoon and last until Tuesday.

As I'm taking a train into Penn Station and going to MSG from there, I don't even have to go outdoors. But it's still a pain that it always rains on our band!!!

angelordevil said:

Or it could be someone who can't type, enquiring about what you did on holiday in south-east Asia.

"Siam? Why see goo?"

..again for a second i was like whats Y? ....then i realized Yahweh:huh: ..i think i'm tired...hehe:wink:

Back
Top Bottom