At a U2 concert, what you most like to happen to you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which would you most like to experience at a concert?

• A slow dance with Bono

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • A roll with Bono a la Melpop (moans optional!)

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Play guitar/piano with the band (if you don't know how to play, just pretend you can for the sake of

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • None of the above- watching from the audience is fine, thanks!

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters

Giant Lemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie
At a U2 concert, what would you most like to happen to you?

Just thought this would be a good poll for PLEBA- it'll be interesting to see the results!

Last edited:
As much as I'd like to grind my sweaty self against Bono's equally self--

TMI POLICE: *sirens*

--I'm a sucker for mushy things and would have to go with a slow dance with Bono. :)

My dream is a slow dance to Stay. But I wouldn't mind a roll either!

Oh Daisy this has really got me!

attachment.php

attachment.php

HOTHOTHOT!!!!! :drool:

SEXY!!!!!!!

I'm way to much of an introvert to handle being up on stage with them. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't mind shaking hands with them though. Seriously I would prefer somebody that really would value that time on stage with them to go ahead and get the chance to do it! I'm just fine looking on.:wink:

Slow dance, to Luminous Times (Hold on to Love). The roll would be incredible, but I'm very shy so the thought of doing that in front of thousands of people just creeps me out.

as nice as it sounds to be rolling around the heart with bono..... excuse me for a moment.....

*fishes mind out of the gutter*

....k i'm back.....i think i would like to slow dance with him to Stay.

i don't think i could trust myself to behave if laying down with bono......tee hee..... :sexywink:

i chose playing with them...i mean, it'd be cool to dance with bono and whatnot...but to play with the greatest band in the world? that'd be too good to be true....now i just need the skills *picks up guitar*

MonaVox said:
As much as I'd like to grind my sweaty self against Bono's equally self--

TMI POLICE: *sirens*

--I'm a sucker for mushy things and would have to go with a slow dance with Bono. :)

Hmmmmmmmm tough one. Much as I would love to play guitar with the band I would have to choose a slow dance with Bono. :yes:

As much as it would make my entire life to play with the band...i'll have to go with the roll. One roll, please, with extra chocolate and champange on the side.

adamswildhoney said:
Either Slow dance or roll w/ Bono or play with the band! Thoses 3 would be fine with me!

LMAO AdamWild!!!!!! For a moment there I swear I thought Id read u say u'd like to roll round with Bono, in fact roll round with all 3 would be fine by me!!!!!!

:lol:

:wink:

actually watchin from the audience is perfect for me.........Id rather be in with the atmosphere...........to roll round or dance with Bono might spoil the whole thang I have for U2, Id rather shake their hands than dance or roll Im afraid......................doin either could put U2 in a whole diff light for me, I may not even like them after!!!!! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom