Arena boulevard 1, Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god, uni readings. they make me hate my mind. i can read everything, and forget it instantly.

same goes for most books and movies. i don't know why i need to watch or read something different, i should just watch the same movie every month and save a bit of money.

:lmao: hopefully you'll remember what Khan looks like!!

I'm terrible with books but stupid stuff like lyrics to dumb songs? all kinds of awesome

oh god, uni readings. they make me hate my mind. i can read everything, and forget it instantly.

same goes for most books and movies. i don't know why i need to watch or read something different, i should just watch the same movie every month and save a bit of money.

i know . soooo many pages. :crack: this weeks is 7 different readings with an average length of 40 pages each ! mutherfucker. i work 6 days a week full time.
boofrickedyhoo i suppose its my own fault.

yep.

the funny part is my mum has to be at a conference in sydney on the 20th of jan, i think. so she basically gets to come home to auckland and fuck off to sydney almost instantly, lol.

:doh: maybe she could just go straight to Sydney. At least the folks won't be hanging around while you're on your honeymoon :love: Are you even having one?

:doh: maybe she could just go straight to Sydney. At least the folks won't be hanging around while you're on your honeymoon :love: Are you even having one?
hehe, we've thought about that but she's going to meet with the other person involved in her presentation for the conference before she goes to sydney.

oh well, too bad.

:shocked:
whoa!! I really need to get my sorry ass out and do some studying. .

thats what i coupld potentially could be earning if i go to the Department of Human services here. (but morally i hate those pricks) or if i stay within my organisation and slog it out i can get better promotions easily now. but it might take longer.

thats what i coupld potentially could be earning if i go to the Department of Human services here. (but morally i hate those pricks) or if i stay within my organisation and slog it out i can get better promotions easily now. but it might take longer.

for 80grand a year I think I could put up with pricks all day every day

for 80grand a year I think I could put up with pricks all day every day

hmmmm .... only if i can go in and change the world ! they make life pretty fucking hard for people they are supposed to be helping.

they make the rules and then contradict them the most. grrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

dont you put up with pricks all day every day for fuck all as it is ? :lol:

hmmmm .... only if i can go in and change the world ! they make life pretty fucking hard for people they are supposed to be helping.

they make the rules and then contradict them the most. grrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

dont you put up with pricks all day every day for fuck all as it is ? :lol:

yep. But we're renovating the shop and I'm in charge of the boys. . .one boy in particular :drool: He knows I have a crush and milks it for all it's worth :reject:

yep. But we're renovating the shop and I'm in charge of the boys. . .one boy in particular :drool: He knows I have a crush and milks it for all it's worth :reject:

oooh you have a boy working there? i will have to come have a looksy what days does he work , i have been meaning to go to medicare again anyway !

oooh you have a boy working there? i will have to come have a looksy what days does he work , i have been meaning to go to medicare again anyway !

:evil: most days. . . they're helping with moving fixtures and demolishing stuff. Sometimes I need help building things or stuff is too heavy for little ole me so he helps :reject: It's fun cause we giggle all day together. . . Texts me when I'm not there

His girlfriend works there too and she just rolls her eyes.

I'm disgraceful , I know

:evil: most days. . . they're helping with moving fixtures and demolishing stuff. Sometimes I need help building things or stuff is too heavy for little ole me so he helps :reject: It's fun cause we giggle all day together. . . Texts me when I'm not there

His girlfriend works there too and she just rolls her eyes.

I'm disgraceful , I know

ohhh lordy you are a bad girl

Ax :wave:

Did you get soaked at the concert yesterday?

No! The seats Alison, U-Wen, and I had were just under cover, and a good view too!

Oh man, that was so fucking awesome. The final trio of Hunters & Collectors, Split Enz, and Midnight Oil, plus the surprise Crowded House appearance, was just absolutely sensational. Some other rather good stuff during the day too, like Paul Kelly.

hey ax you must be tired!

fucking awesome concert split enz rocked out !

I'm sure most people will focus on Midnight Oil, and they were fucking incredible, but for me, Split Enz were the band of the night. Six Months In A Leaky Boat was the high point of the concert for me. There's not much better than that.

I'm sure most people will focus on Midnight Oil, and they were fucking incredible, but for me, Split Enz were the band of the night. Six Months In A Leaky Boat was the high point of the concert for me. There's not much better than that.

the whistling was hillarious!

yeah the final acts were great, i was suprised by how good midnight oil was, they dont do much for me generally, hursts drum solo was great !

omg i lurrrrrrrrrrve hunters and collectors too :combust: i am so hoping this will inspire some of these guys to do another round of touring .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom