Arena boulevard 1, Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the final acts were great, i was suprised by how good midnight oil was, they dont do much for me generally, hursts drum solo was great !

omg i lurrrrrrrrrrve hunters and collectors too :combust: i am so hoping this will inspire some of these guys to do another round of touring .

I really hope there's a DVD of this thing. It was just absolutely sensational.

And god yes, we need some more touring by these bands.

man the sydne crowd must have been dissapointed, they finished up with olivia newton john and that old fucked up beegee ! they were so boring . :lol:

Sydney got stuck with such a dodgy line-up. Barry Gibb as the headliner? Coldplay with John Farnham? Taylor Swift? Bonnie made a remark a couple of days ago that the quality of the line-ups are proportional to the quality of the cities ...

Sydney got stuck with such a dodgy line-up. Barry Gibb as the headliner? Coldplay with John Farnham? Taylor Swift? Bonnie made a remark a couple of days ago that the quality of the line-ups are proportional to the quality of the cities ...

i thought sydney was an EPIC PHAIL ! the presets looked good the rest looked shite .

I heard a whole lot of hip hop somthing on the rradio too, was that at yours? Gaaad I hope not.

Yeah, during the afternoon we had Bliss N Eso. They weren't too bad, worked the crowd well, and we could easily ignore them. Plus we had fun coming up with drinking games based on mannerisms and gimmicks they kept doing ... shame we didn't have any drink. Or perhaps that's a good thing, as we'd all have alcohol poisoning by now.

The worst act was Kasey Chambers & Co. We just flat-out ignored them.

Yeah, during the afternoon we had Bliss N Eso. They weren't too bad, worked the crowd well, and we could easily ignore them. Plus we had fun coming up with drinking games based on mannerisms and gimmicks they kept doing ... shame we didn't have any drink. Or perhaps that's a good thing, as we'd all have alcohol poisoning by now.

The worst act was Kasey Chambers & Co. We just flat-out ignored them.

blergh !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom