Arena boulevard 1, Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeeen :hug:
It's ok really, I have the paper to read, cd's to make and other stuff.

but still :hyper: :hyper:

How's the wedding stuff going? Sick of it yet
i'm a bit bored and trying not to start on a presentation i have to give tomorrow...

it's great fun, i'm definitely not sick of it :D plus i keep meeting people i know and i get to show katie off to them, haha

:heart: She's worth showing off.

It's amazing how many other things you can find to do when you really should be doing work :giggle:
heehee, i know.

i'm tempted to volunteer to cook dinner tonight...plus i should really put this clean washing away, and then mow the lawn, plus ispy is really interesting RIGHT NOW.

damnit, i promised myself i wouldn't do that this year, lol.

It always comes down to the $$ doesn't it. :giggle:

I'm trying to decide whether to save up and go to a bunch of U2 concerts or not :hmm: Really really really wanna see them and not really knowing if they're coming here for sure is scary!!

we must keep the faith girlfriend. they will tour here in 2010 is my mantra and i will meet bono by my 30th birthday.

OH yeah baby, it's Jen!! :hyper:

Trying to decide if I should just blow all my $$ and go overseas to see them. That way I could go to stacks of shows and get to meet other peeps from here. :evil:

How's things with you anyhoo?

oooh you would have a blast O/S , but what would the man think of that ?
i was even contemplating going to new york or something, i know a guy that lives there ! but the flight. i dont think i coud physically do it. :reject:

im ok , pretty fucking flat out with everything. :crack:

oooh you would have a blast O/S , but what would the man think of that ?
i was even contemplating going to new york or something, i know a guy that lives there ! but the flight. i dont think i coud physically do it. :reject:

im ok , pretty fucking flat out with everything. :crack:

The way he's been behaving lately means I don't really care what he thinks. I can barely get him to leave the house to go away for one night so I'd be flying solo :hyper:

The flight would be hell but soooo worth it.

i exchanged a few texts with ali last night who was at the sound releif concert (so jelous!!!) then again through the power of foxtel i had the brilliance of both sydney and melbourne concerts and none of the shit weather ! yay . man the melbourne concert was FUCKING AWESOME.

sydney was a phail . and john farhnam pwnd the ass off chris martin .

The way he's been behaving lately means I don't really care what he thinks. I can barely get him to leave the house to go away for one night so I'd be flying solo :hyper:

The flight would be hell but soooo worth it.

yeah i know you would be going alone thats what im worried about ! :evil:

so its all on teh rocks there is it?
:lol:

so how are you ?

i cnt believe you are getting married !

umm so are you home again?

fill me in on the situation .

i'm good.

i can't believe it either :hyper: this kind of thing doesn't happen to people like me

yeah, i'm home. boo.

essentially, to save you some reading, january 15 2010 in lamerica, where we're about 99% likely to be living, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom