Arcade Fire new stuff 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few reviews out there, but it's from the two least reliable music publications on Earth. Neither gave me a remote feeling of what the album is like, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I have been underwhelmed by some of those 30sec clips + live stuff I have heard. Some of it is great, but City With No Children, Modern Man and some others just seem a bit bland. City With No Children reminds me of a bad Phil Collins song!

I often listen to albums with lots of tracks and think that if they only trimmed some of the fat here, this thing would be perfect. I think sometimes ego gets in the way with lots of artists. REM is a good example of this.

I REALLY hope I am wrong with this and the whole thing surprises me.

There are a few reviews out there, but it's from the two least reliable music publications on Earth. Neither gave me a remote feeling of what the album is like, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Since I like Spin, I'm excited :wink:

I'm not familiar with that writer, or I might be as well. They used to have at least a few who were reliable recommendation wise.

The Rolling Stone review, not shockingly, is god awful. He basically only mentions the songs that we've all already heard. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy wrote the review of the full album based on just the four songs that have come out already.

The Rolling Stone review, not shockingly, is god awful. He basically only mentions the songs that we've all already heard. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy wrote the review of the full album based on just the four songs that have come out already.

I thought the same thing.

Doesn't mean they're actually 320 though. Much like the girls Maddie posts in the Hottest Chica thread, it could be a tranny.

I'd have downloaded this even if it were 44 MBs instead of 144. This band is so over, and they've gotten too polished as it is.

Seriously though, :hyper:

A communications disruption can mean only one thing: INVASION.

Sio_Bibble.jpg

Google "site:www. mediafire .com: Arcade Fire" and you'll have enough links to cover for the ones that are inevitably inactive at this point.

Sounds good to me. I've cut my listening after only four songs, though, because I'm heading out. But I will be hitting it up tomorrow.

http://www.mega upload.com/?d=5KU93CF0

What.cd took down the copy that was up early, which is likely to be the one that fathered every other copy floating around. That means it's a tranny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom