Anyone see Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cyanne

Babyface
Any band sightings in Montreal this past weekend?
What hotel are they in?

I dont' know what hotel they were staying at...I was kinda looking for any sign of them at the fancier places around the Bell Centre.

I did meet Adam in the ellipse though:hyper::yes::combust:

BluRmGrl said:

:ohmy: You mean they're not staying with you, Mel? And after all you & Bono have been through? :tsk: :giggle:

LOL... yeah, I thought of asking them to stay with me... but then again, I don't think my boyfriend would like the idea.. :wink:

Melpop said:

LOL... yeah, I thought of asking them to stay with me... but then again, I don't think my boyfriend would like the idea.. :wink:

but more importantly....what do YOU think of the idea:drool: :wink: :combust:

he'll get over it....:wink:

:uhoh:

We try to not pass around information about the places where the band stays out of respect for them and their families. I know a lot of people like to go wait for them there and that more often than not they are acommodating to fans, but still... Don't believe it matters now since they're probably doing a runner after the show, but for future reference :)

Miroslava said:
:uhoh:

We try to not pass around information about the places where the band stays out of respect for them and their families. I know a lot of people like to go wait for them there and that more often than not they are acommodating to fans, but still... Don't believe it matters now since they're probably doing a runner after the show, but for future reference :)

Yeah I figured it might not be a good thing... but it was published in a couple of major newspapers here today, so it's not much of a secret anyway. I think they even said it on the radio... that's why I knew it wouldn't make much of a difference if I said something.

I don't mean to jump in the middle here or set anyone off, but I really don't think it matters what radio or TV stations or newspapers or other periodicals choose to post about celebrities and where they stay or personal information. As Miroslava and any of the mods here state over and over, I'd prefer not to have this kind of information advertised on Interference. I would rather enjoy being part of a classier group that chooses not to publicly advertise such personal information out of respect for the families, crew and band members. I mean this in the nicest way possible so please don't take it wrong. :wink:

Carek1230 said:
I don't mean to jump in the middle here or set anyone off, but I really don't think it matters what radio or TV stations or newspapers or other periodicals choose to post about celebrities and where they stay or personal information. As Miroslava and any of the mods here state over and over, I'd prefer not to have this kind of information advertised on Interference. I would rather enjoy being part of a classier group that chooses not to publicly advertise such personal information out of respect for the families, crew and band members. I mean this in the nicest way possible so please don't take it wrong. :wink:

Guess I'm not classy enough I guess... as usual people overract in here.

What's the point of jumping in the middle of anything and having some sort of attitude? Melpop already apologized - should have left it at that :huh:

Um, either way, it probably doesn't matter now. Unless they're staying in Montreal until the next show, they might have already left for Boston. *shrug*

(As for me, I'd personally prefer to stay in Montreal for a few days and relax *G*)

Dismantled said:
I dont' know what hotel they were staying at...I was kinda looking for any sign of them at the fancier places around the Bell Centre.

I did meet Adam in the ellipse though:hyper::yes::combust:

I just want to know how you met Adam in the ellipse??? Do tell.

Bono's Betty said:

I just want to know how you met Adam in the ellipse??? Do tell.

he just came out to watch the opening act and stood right behind me:lmao: He was like there for 20 minutes...I was like:eek: :shocked: but didn't want to draw attention to him or act like a total idiot so I turned back around...(peeking like every 10 seconds:drool: ) Then when we went to leave..I turned and said "hi adam" he said "hey there" smiled and winked at me:faint: it was so cool...my husband and I couldn't believe it!

and we thought it was funny no one noticed him...but thinking about it he was standing between the rail of the ellipse and the catwalk...he was behind Arcade Fires people and us, so really he was pretty hidden......he was gorgous:drool:

Back
Top Bottom