Anybody got a Vertigo Programme?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim

Refugee
In the past there have been some great interviews in the tour programme (particularly Zoo TV), so I was wondering what they have done this time around??

for $20? Hell no! I love them but that is just too much. Think of how much you've spent on tickets, beer, shirt, etc. ALOT!!!!!:mad:

dr.dae said:

yes pleease... just for a glimpse.
:drool:
i will be buying one, just as a collectors thing, people might say its not worth the $20 but what about in years to come when U2 decide to call it quits, the price will soon rocket, mark my words

I'll probably be framing the one I bought at SD after I finish reading it to complete the pyramid of programs I have hanging up right now.

IMG_0114.jpg

Hi!

Hey..if ya get a chance......check out one of those flat screen monitors....they are great for U2 pix..............I've got a 22 inch one myself......would love to have the 30 inch but it will just have to wait. That way I just go over to PLEBA and get enlightened.

You do have quite a setup though....quite impressive. ;)

carol
wizard2c
:|

ramblin rose said:
I'll probably be framing the one I bought at SD after I finish reading it to complete the pyramid of programs I have hanging up right now.

IMG_0114.jpg

Wow thats a great idea, i've just got mine all hidden away in a drawer. Time to do some measuring!!

ramblin rose said:

IMG_0114.jpg

Um...Rambling Rose? Do you think I could use your room, particularly your bed......and your Achtung Baby cd so I can make love to my girlfriend underneath the blow up Trabant?

JK

locomosquito said:
is it worth the buttload of money it costs?

Only $20 ... not that "expensive" to me ...

**Checking out the program again ... before commenting **

IMO ... No, not really !!
Only the interviews in here ... make this program worth it !!
But what did you expect ?? ... It's a "keepsake" ("souvenir")
from the Vertigo tour ... that's why it's important to get one !!

those framed programs look freaking cool!

I barely have any wall space as it is with framed concert posters and ticket stubs/handbills...now I have to think about framing my programs! :)

Awesome picture, Ramblin Rosa! But a quick question: Where did you buy the blow-up trabant (ZooTV tour I'm guessing)? How much did it cost? Do they still sell them? Thanks!

That's All...

did you know liam from oassis penned a tune called guess god thinks im abel ? do you know that could mean he think's he's adam, edge, bono and larry i.e. u2 ? Interesting......

i like the idea of framing the magazines...

a while back I asked in one of the forums for ideas how to preserve them, but I must've forgotten 'bout it. I'll have to look into that. I bought the condom they sold for ZooTV but went and used it and didn't bother saving the package:huh: :banghead:

er, I should've said, my boyfriend (at the time) used it... and now he's married, Aargh. should've told 'im to farg off, you buy the friggin' condoms....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom