Any one up for a caption thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lauren430 said:
hey where was that bono/renee pic taken, the democratic national convention maybe?

Tribeca film thingie. Ewan McGregor is on the other side of Bono. I was going to post a similar pic but I decided I was going to be too mean to Ms. Swizel Stick. Honestly she needs to freagin' eat something....on a regular basis.

Now, now stars --- your Green-Eyed Monster is showing!! :lol: :hug: We are ever so territorial 'bout our B-man, aren't we??? And when I say "we" I DO mean all the Bono-holics!!! :love: :bono:

Great thread - wish I was feeling inspired tonight. Oh well, sometimes it's fun to just sit back & read everyone else's contributions! Besides, I'm ruined for anything else tonight after reading melpop's thread from where she met King B back in 2002! :combust: :drool: :faint:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
Bono:..You know Renee, I wouldn't too close to me, My PLEBA girls are the jealous type..
Renee:..*very sarcastic* oh, yeah?..hmmm, i'm not scrared!
404de28c.jpg

Ok, If you didn't hate her before..here is your chance!;)...j/k

God!, Im such a DORK!...caption should read...
Bono:..You know Renee, I wouldnt "SIT" too close to me, My PLEBA girls are the jealous type...
Note..2 friends IM at the same time as I typed the caption I didn't even see I missed a word...

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

Tribeca film thingie. Ewan McGregor is on the other side of Bono. I was going to post a similar pic but I decided I was going to be too mean to Ms. Swizel Stick. Honestly she needs to freagin' eat something....on a regular basis.

Here's whats her pout! and cutie Ewan..by the way I just finished seeing The long way Round..Love that show...
ed67ec70.jpg

Oh yeah! and "WE ARE FREEZING IN CALIFONRIA!!!!

starsgoblue said:
Edge: Really now, Bono. Think I might be able to get a word in here? You're not the only one who like's the sound of their own voice.
Bono: I...uh...er..never knew you felt that way.

p8x3o

:lol:

starsgoblue said:
Bono: Did you hear about U2Granny's daughter...she's stepped over to the PLEBAn side.
Micheal: No kidding! Call the press!

p8zs0

If she ever ventured to interference she would most likely land in FYM. She's the one who starts the arguments that clear the room during family gatherings.

u2bonogirl said:
34249%3B9523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323699%3A44%3A96ot1lsi

alright ladies
i know you like to play grabby hands and all, but watch what youre pullin on
wouldnt wanna blind you all

Lets bring this one back...I dont' think it got talked about enough.....ha ha ha...everything I want to say would SO get me kicked out of here............so maybe thats why its being left alone:wink:

ps......u2bonogirl.....you made me laugh my butt off with this

BonoFox1 said:
OK!...who's up for a game of soccor during intermission??
GOAL.jpg

"you guys want to start something with those damn beach balls.....well this soccer ball is alot harder and its going to hurt a hell of alot more!"

Dismantled said:

HA HA HA!!!! B-man looks scared too!! ha ha ha!!!!

I'll add some dialoge

Bono (with fear in voice)"just eat the chair...not me...for the love of god women, please just eat the chair"

Patti-"ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR"

nurse chrissi said:
atrust.jpg

The Pleba Girls Are gonna love this one!

Bono singing like Cindy Lauper "I don't want anybody else....when I think about you (girls in PLEBA) I touch myself...."

Back
Top Bottom