another trip inside my troubled mind...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muggsy

Refugee
I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and
well... i don't know if i can post this here.. but i really feel that i need to get these feelings out of my chest...

I broke up with my first bf three weeks ago... and i'm dating a guy who studies with me... he's really sweet and he takes care of me and everything. I really like him but i feel that I still need time to get over my previous relationship...

the thing is... some days ago we were alone in his house and,you know, one thing came after another... and in the middle of everything I got really nervous and i said " I just can't do this" and I felt like a "egg heater" that was awfull and embarrasing... i felt like crap and he feels awfull too... cuz, i felt that i was ready to be with him but I said "no" just in the middle...

I just don't know how to feel... :(

you answered your own question, girl. take the time to properly heal from your first relationship--it's the best gift you can give yourself. as for the new boy, if he's as sweet and caring as you say he is, he will understand your feelings and stick around until you're ready for something more.

don't beat yourself up for saying 'no', either. if your heart wasn't in it, you absolutely made the right decision.

:hug:

Being honest about it is the only way. So you did the right thing in saying no. He obviously cares for you from what you say..so he'll be fine with the situation. You'll both know when the time is right.. :hug:

u2valleygirl said:
At least you were not leading him on.

no... i wasn't leading him, and he wasn't leading me either... things just started to happen and i just felt in panic, cuz i think it was too soon and to be honest i'm always affraid of getting pregnant even when he used protection (I'll start the pills this month so that's one more reason to wait) ... I freaked out...

I'm really really sorry if i'm telling too much.... but i need to take a breath... i still feel nervous... :sad:

You'll know when its right with this fellow or maybe another...be true to yourself first! I'm thankful for you that this caballero respected you and that NO meant NO...

You'll be okay....:)

Back
Top Bottom