Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd wish i had a list like that :ohmy:

I'm soon going to have 9285 Green, faded me thinks and 9294 brown or something ^^.

I only have the black 9592 with gunmetal arms at the moment. :crack: But im gonna start to collect some i think :)

I'm soon going to have 9285 Green, faded me thinks and 9294 brown or something ^^.

I only have the black 9592 with gunmetal arms at the moment. :crack: But im gonna start to collect some i think :)

I'm sure I will be able t help your collection in the coming weeks and months ;)

Where are you going to get the green one's ?
I've been looking for those for ages!:shocked:

looking at this thread http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/bono-wearing-romeo-gigli-sunglasses-206113.html I am wondering if Bono ever really wore blue RG 191. i see lots of evidence of the the blue 226's, but the 191's look to be more of a purple color (ex: see 2001 Grammy's pics). Do we know if a purple shade does indeed exist? and any evidence of B wearing the blue 191's? (i think there's 1 possible elevation-promo era pic in there that kinda looks blue?)

Me in my new EA 9285 Greens :wave:
71736_1287763665.jpg

27948_1287763645.jpg

And a bad pic of me in the 9294's shaded brown
94267_1287763655.jpg

ok, this ones for the hardcores. Regarding EA9294's

whats the difference between 9294 F//S 6LB2S 135 AND 9294 F//S 010AD 135??

they both appear to be pink in color, but different shades of pink. is one actually considered some form of red? or conversely a 'light' pink?

No one knows the difference between these? is there a 'light pink" and a 'rose' or 'red' or 'cherry'?
Even the arm ends are different colors. Although Bono appears to have worn the 'light pink' before, ive never seen his with the light pink arms

There was some kids show on YTV last night and there was some wannabee hip hop producer guy on it with the yellow Diesels (or copies). So I guess they're still out there somewhere.

Right, I posted this a few months ago. Its a kids show called Big Time Rush. I actually tried to contact the actor and the costume person on that show. No response. I don't think the Diesels are out there per se, but the exact style and frame is commonplace for motorcycle shades. There are frames called Mad Dogs, brand Pacific Coast Sun Makers of KD but I've never found them w/ yellow lenses.

Right, I posted this a few months ago. Its a kids show called Big Time Rush. I actually tried to contact the actor and the costume person on that show. No response. I don't think the Diesels are out there per se, but the exact style and frame is commonplace for motorcycle shades. There are frames called Mad Dogs, brand Pacific Coast Sun Makers of KD but I've never found them w/ yellow lenses.

I found a pair that are almost exactly like the Diesel... The company is called Anarchy model is called Mosh and they come in three different color lenses. Do a google search and take a look at the glasses and tell me what you think...

I found a pair that are almost exactly like the Diesel... The company is called Anarchy model is called Mosh and they come in three different color lenses. Do a google search and take a look at the glasses and tell me what you think...

They are similar to the Diesel model but much more rounded. I have the Diesel replicas's and the shape is much better.

thanks! and does anyone know a website to get the 626's other than the colors brown or black

They don't make them anymore, but do a reoccurring search on ebay each day and they're bound to turn up. They're not as rare as, say, the 519's. I see them pop up fairly often.

There is two pair of Bono glasses on Ebay right now. The first pair are Romeo Gigli 226 with a lens code 7MR, I didnt know there was a brown / amber faded lens in the 226 model. They look really nice and just wanted to know if anyone in here has a pair or even heard of this lens code. The other pair is just the Black Fly No 5. They are sold together which sucks... lol... Can someone please help me.

anyone know of which models are still currently available online (not on ebay)

bvlgari 8025 is on a bunch of sites (anyone know the best to buy from, best price? which lens color is the one Bono wears on stage?) is this only Bono- Bvlgari still available?
any D&G's?
EA 9294 and 9285's are discontinued.
EA 9592 still available

anyone know of which models are still currently available online (not on ebay)

bvlgari 8025 is on a bunch of sites (anyone know the best to buy from, best price? which lens color is the one Bono wears on stage?) is this only Bono- Bvlgari still available?
any D&G's?
EA 9294 and 9285's are discontinued.
EA 9592 still available
Hi , I have D&G 2138 D23 Black and 2138 G35 Clear lense - EA 9285 Dark grey ..... email me for pictures sigma23@libero.it
:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom