***All GOLDEN GLOBE Discussion Goes HERE!***

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:

I feel the same way...I knew it was on too...dammit...I just...I don't know... :der:

Oh well...at least we got to hear about it from our loverly PLEBAns! :)

Me too BC! :huh:

And yes! :wave: or else I'd never have known. :heart:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Fine then. Your Flavor of the Day.

Very ouch, baby.

I love all of my men very, very much...Tim Allen is more than just my flavor of the day.

Though...yeah...my sig and avatar will probably change soon...but my feelings for Tim will never fade away........................:heart:

Okay...we now return your to your regularly schedule thread. :wave:

Carry on!!!!!!!!!

Golden Globes! U2 Won!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! U2 won!!!

I didn't watch the show (I didn't expect U2 to be on), so thank you PLEBA ladies for keeping us informed! :) :bow:

I can't wait for more pics to show up. :hyper:

Courtney said:
Anyways, it was so great to see our boys win. Bono + Edge +Colin Farrell + Jude Law = good night at the Golden Globes for me! I especially loved Edge whistling for Bono when Bono did the introduction for GoNY - they're so cute!

Oh, Edge was whistling! I couldn't figure out why he had his fingers in his mouth! :lol:

Collin Farrell - :drool:

I was absolutely sure U2 as going to win, but then I had this funny feeling right before their name was announced that they wouldn't get it...and then they did! Yay! However, I'm afraid I'm going to get a lot of crap from my co-workers tomorrow about Bono's cursing. :|

souLnation2002 said:
heh

did anyone see edge pat bonos butt after that areosmith comment? :silent::mac:

I just rewinded my tape and caught that too. Very cute. :love:

Bono does it again...

Looks like he REALLY caught the sensors off guard this time...Only he didn't say it as loudly this time. ::shakes head:: what are we gonna do with him? :laugh:

Bono and The Edge

Golden Globes (best song for a motion picture) acceptance speech

Elton John: And the winner is?I told you, boys. The Hands That Built America, music and lyrics - U2!

Bono: Oh my God! (shakes hands with Aaahhnold)

Edge kisses Morleigh and they proceed to make their way up, Bono hugging Sharon Stone and Martin Scorcese along the way. Elton of course hugs them both.

Bono: This is really, really?f---ing brilliant!

Laughs from crowd, Sharon Stone completely cracks up.

Bono: ?And really, really great. Y'know, there's a lot of songs that are in films, some of them are U2 songs, but not often do the songs come out of the characters, come out of the story of the film and this goes back to a conversation I had with Martin Scorcese over ten years ago, and [producer] Harvey Weinstein bangin' [on our door] saying "You gotta do this." It really is a very special night for our band. Would you say something, The Edge, please?

Some laughs from the crowd.

Edge: The films of Martin Scorcese made a massive impact on us growing up in Dublin in the seventies. It's such a privilege to be a small part in one of his films. And thank you to Harvey for putting it together. Thank you SO much. And thank you to the Hollywood Foreign Press.

Bono and the Edge start back toward their seats, but are quickly directed towards backstage. Better get used to the Hollywood routines, boys - Here come the Oscars!

Dot.

Last edited:
:|

I was watching "Not Another Teen Movie"

Mofo bugger :|

Ah well, thanks fer the play-by-play, ladies!

:mac: :lol: Bono and Edge going out

"And thank GOD they didn't lose to Eminem!!!"

As soon as they won, my 13 year old daughter told me "Mom, you realise that Eminem is now going to write a song to diss U2, right?" I said "Oh well, U2 has much more class than Eminem ever will and would never bother to respond like many do"

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Attention:

Everyone who missed the GGs...

They are being replayed Saturday on BRAVO...

YAY!!!!!!! :hyper:

You've made me so happy with that news!!!!!!!

I could kiss ya!!!!!!

*pauses*

Okay...maybe not...:|

Bono looked handsome and Edge looked absolutely gorgeous,
and adorable in his sequinced shirt.
Im excited and happy for them:yes:

1043022642.3221626993.jpg

Im sure tomorrow on shows like Entertainment tonight
and Access Hollywood, they will show more of Bono and Edge.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

THAT.

Is ADORABLE!! :cute:

::runs around the room::

OMG YOU GUYS THEY WON THEY WON THEY WON THEY WON!!!!

HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!
JOY! JOY! JOY!

:laugh::happy::dance::dance::dance::dance::happy::laugh:

I think this calls for a Wave (TM) for our boys. Would you guys like to do The Wave (TM) with me?

Dot.

I don't care if you want to do it or not. I'm gonna start one, and you guys can follow if you want to! Okay, here I go!

WWWWWWwwwwwwAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaVVVVVVvvvvvvvvEEEEEeeeeee ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

:D

Dot.

Back
Top Bottom