Ali Hurt in Fall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doctorwho

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My TARDIS - currently located in Valparaiso, IN
I searched the forums and was surprised not to find this.

If I just missed it or didn't search properly, mods please remove this thread.

I came across this article. Ali was hurt in a fall while on vacation and broke a few ribs. But she appears to already be on the mend.

I wish you a speedy recovery! :heart:

She was on a quad bike? Really? Somehow I have to question the integrity of that article. (Also the '10 Reasons To Exist' working title kinda screams hacky journalism to me :doh:).

I searched the forums and was surprised not to find this.

If I just missed it or didn't search properly, mods please remove this thread.

I came across this article. Ali was hurt in a fall while on vacation and broke a few ribs. But she appears to already be on the mend.

I wish you a speedy recovery! :heart:

If you truly did a search, you would've found the articles posted in PLEBA already days ago. :wink:

That would require going in to PLEBA.

Thank you! :)

However, I did search ALL forums for "Ali Hurt" and NOTHING popped up. So either I was using the wrong words or the search feature on here is a bit questionable.

Either way, I've seen this reported on several sites now. I just posted one link, but I don't think it's fake. If it is, my bad for being suckered by mainstream news.

Still, what if she was really hurt? Seems these comments are rather dismissive. Then again, when Bono was really hurt and almost paralyzed, most of you told him to "walk it off" and were upset the tour was postponed. So I guess fair is fair.

Thank you! :)

when Bono was really hurt and almost paralyzed, most of you told him to "walk it off" and were upset the tour was postponed. So I guess fair is fair.

No what happened was the Bono surgery was a lie, and they were just trying to buy more time to finish Songs of Ascent, but needed a good excuse to postpone the tour! :wink:

I remember I sort of bought into this theory at the time, for some reason. I now realize just how stupid that notion is.

If Ali really did get hurt, I wish her a speedy and easy recovery!

I think she broke a couple of ribs, which is hurtful, but not the end of the world. Still sucks when something like this happens when you're vacationing.

Bono and family have left Costa Rica now, Bono will be at the TED conference next week.

And since it's a private issue, there really is no need for a discussion here, let's just hope Bono or any of the band members don't get hurt any time soon and will be able to finish the album once they get back into the studio.

Um, broken ribs more than sucks. It's fucking agony for a good long time.

It would pretty much end the vacation, that's for sure.

Hope she mends ok!

:up:

yep, it's incredibly painful and pretty incapacitating... even breathing, coughing and laughing are excruciating, and sneezing is just, well, unthinkable... it's a horrible and quite traumatic thing to happen and there's not a lot you can do apart from take pain killers and wait to heal (although wide stretchy support bandages can help a little)... hope she feels better soon!

Loves Goes Tumbling

Trip Over Some Wires

I wanted to try another gif, but
tumblrlpy2nwv1lh1qhz3xr.gif
still conveys my feelings too well.

Back
Top Bottom