Aitutaki, Cook Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos for mixing it up this time. Considering the instrumental passages are always my favorite parts of your lists, I'm genuinely excited for this.

Hope it lives up to expectations then! I'm really keen to see how this goes down, given some of the responses last time, and I've tried my hardest to avoid it being a total post-rock lovefest (I've also largely stayed clear of chugging post-metal too).

Okay! I just listened to my DI list, and I'm dead set serious that I was NOT really bored by it, and yes, the finished product, all wrapped up nice, yeah - it'll be ready in a coupladays or something! For now though, I should probably have a break because.

As soon as my damn gift card gets here I'm going to finish it up (please be tomorrow :pray: )

Oh, I heard that Amazon, an online store, is shipping you a physical gift card. Welcome to 21st century capitalism.

Oh, I heard that Amazon, an online store, is shipping you a physical gift card. Welcome to 21st century capitalism.

Haha, yeah, it's my bank, but the fact is, WHY? Why couldn't they just e-mail it to me? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom