Aitutaki, Cook Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I really liked it a great deal!

That's their only album I know, but I'm thinking of getting the rest of their catalogue. His voice sounded a bit odd at first, but I got used to it. It really matches the instrumental arrangements!

That's their only album I know, but I'm thinking of getting the rest of their catalogue. His voice sounded a bit odd at first, but I got used to it. It really matches the instrumental arrangements!

Yeah, exactly, once I got used to it, it was a real compliment.

WAIT. I just remembered, ours do have potato wedges, so I guess it's not THAT strange, but I still have no idea what this chicken salt is.

it SOUNDS good. i bet it's what's on those chicken crackers. Anyways, your chips are like big fries aren't they? You probably don't do Potato wedges there because they'd be almost the same thing? This is a question

as far as i know, kfc in america is all kinds of weird.

tbh if i was getting chicken there, i'm all about chick-fil-a.

god, i'm drooling thinking of it.

How can KFC in America be weird...IT'S FROM HERE! :lol:

Chick-Fil-A is HELLA shady, but not as shady as Chicken Express.

To my knowledge:

p1050732.jpg

Sorry, guys, i'm doing 10 things at the same time, can't keep up. See you later!

I would just like to say that I think chicken salt is one of the best food items ever invented (apart, of course, from bacon.)

One of my high school teachers once told me that the extra flavour in chicken salt comes from the beaks and legs of chickens. I never had that confirmed, but I believe it.

I want to upload my DI list :grumpy:. This is the first time I've had Napster to build my list with, and the fact that it's DONE but I can't give it to anyone is flustering me :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom