Adam's new look....sorta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sweet Tart

Refugee
he's now totallly gray....wonder what happened to the blond look of last month :confused:

Attachments

• adam fan 0602.jpg
    adam fan 0602.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 353
holy gigantic modem-clogging picture batman! :eek:

oh and yes it does appear that his hair is gray. I think it looks kinda distinguished.

*THUD*

oh... my... LORD!

he is GORGEOUS!!! i prefer the gray to the blond we saw a couple of months ago, but either way... *swoon*

i think i'm in love. ;)

• mmm adam.
  • i liked when adam had platinum hair during pop, but am happy he's not doing it still.
  • adam has those kind of glasses that i want, they look like the kind that change with the amount of light you're in. that MUST be conveniant...but alas, i hath college for the saving...

*is reminded of how much too old for her Adam really is*

:huh:

Oh, well. I'm only living in my fantasies.... :p Thanks for the pic, Sweet Tart!

*Ally* said:

i think i'm in love.

Those are the precise words that ran through my mind when I saw this pic. Well, the first words after a warm, swelling, euphoric feeling along the lines of this:

:D
icon35.gif
:heart:
icon35.gif
:heart:
icon35.gif
:heart: :D

honestly i never thought i would think that i would find a man with gray hair attractive but he has proved me wrong.

he's a tad to old for me too.....i'm only 24.....is that really too young.....24-----42

oh well maybe he'll have some sorta mid life crisis and i'll have my chance.......muhahahahahah :mac:

He wasn't blonde at all, me thinks. It was probably the lights in the pics that made u think he was bleached. He goes for the natural colours nowadays ;)

Oh holy mother of drool..........
I really am dying here....
and I have found heaven..
If I could be that close to him, I can't even come up with words.....
I really hope someday I can post a picture of him and me looking just like that...
Does anyone know who that lucky girl is??

Adam always looks so cute when he meets fans....he always smiles.........

SEXY... :drool:
I'm glad he's wearing different shades than the other pic ;)

Fact: Eric Clapton just married a 24 year old.
Fact: Eric Clapton is at least in his 50s. I don't know for sure.
*has hope*

Kristie said:
SEXY... :drool:
I'm glad he's wearing different shades than the other pic ;)

*has hope*

Hey thanks for the info!!!
Maybe there's hope for all of us!

*has hope*

WOO HOO.....oh wait
who am i kidding i don't have a snowballs chance in hell
oh well i guess a gal can dream :sexywink:

modem: *loads piccie*
*loads piccie*
ellen: *waits impatiently*
modem: *finishes loading piccie*
ellen: HOLY A-DAMN!

...that is all...

Gah...

*dribbles uncontrollably* Oh Adam... he looks fantastic. And I've never minded guys w/ grey hair... :)

On the age issue - my dad is 19 and a half years older than my mum, so as far as I'm concerned anyone over 22 has a shot! woohoo!

*thinks she must have a genetic presdisposition for falling for older men* :D

*stands on airport runway with thumb out* Maybe hitch-hiking to Ireland will be hard, but I'll get there!

I've said this before... but now that he has the grey hair, it's even more true!!!

He has a strong resemblance to Leonard Cohen... which is a good thing. He's got the sexy, distinguished, handsome, debonair, charming, and sophisticated look that Leonard has..... very :drool: :drool: :drool: also the cute little laugh lines!

But don't get me wrong.... Adam is still sexier!!!!! And I'm not saying that he looks like him now... I mean Leonard is 68 and Adam is only 42.... but there is a resemblance... IMHO

I can't find a good pic!!!!!!!!

Younger...
1968.jpg

Now...
twin-b.gif

Last edited:
Good for Adam!!! It would be interesting if Bono would go natural as well...
and wow(or maybe I should say Hallelujah)...Leonard Cohen is a most welcome sight to PLEBA...but I don't catch the resemblance to Adam...

elizabeth said:

WHAT????

oh COME ON........older men have a lot to offer!!!

and the grey hair is totally sexy on him!!!
Oh, I love older guys! Really, I do.

But a 24 year age difference is notable. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom