Ack!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hinder

Acrobat
So..uhhhh..I'm getting married.

Why didn't anyone inform me that it'd be so bloody annoying?

Heh. To tell you the truth, I'm not for all that stuff. Neither is he. I keep having to explain to people that it's not going to be a giant affair. There will be no dresses, shoes, all that crap. But oh yes, there will be a Harley or two.

Sometimes I am glad that my boyfriend never wants to get married because I don't know if I could handle the stress of planning a wedding. :lol:

I hope everything goes well! Good luck with the wedding...and the marriage, of course! :D

*snickers* Thanks. Only things I'm sure about is a Harley and..well..hm. Good U2 wedding song, anyone?

Congrats! :hug: for me is big fun to plan parties :D I would love to see pics of nice men in harleys :lol:

U2 wedding song :

The First time
In a little while :drool:
A man and a woman (Love this one... but because of the lyrics I don´t know if it is rigth for a wedding dance :lol: )

BonosBaby12 said:
Congratulations! Have you set a date yet?

Im getting married in September and the whole time during planning I keep saying we should just elope! :lol:

But tell me if I have to make changes in my travelling schedule. ;)

Congratulations Hinder!

Congrats Hinder. I loved and hated planning our huge dress/shoe/flower party. But yeah, the kick ass party after all the dress / shoe / flower crap was over with was great. And the d/s/f crap was pretty nice too, if you're into that sort of thing. Just do what you want and don't try to please anyone else.

Vincent Vega said:

But tell me if I have to make changes in my travelling schedule. ;)

Don't worry all of those signed contracts and deposits will keep us from doing what I wanted to do from day 1 :lol:

Hinder like Lila said do what YOU want to do! What matters is that you and your hubby to be are happy :)

Caroni said:
Congrats! :hug: for me is big fun to plan parties :D I would love to see pics of nice men in harleys :lol:

U2 wedding song :

The First time
In a little while :drool:
A man and a woman (Love this one... but because of the lyrics I don´t know if it is rigth for a wedding dance :lol: )

Actually, considering we're both highly irregular folks, that might actually work. I was thinking Original of the Species, too..

In general, I think it's going to be a very low-key affair, i.e. no dress, shoes, other crapola that goes with the 'traditional' wedding. We both /hate/ that kind of thing so much it'd be like getting poked and prodded with porcupine quills. Just a justice of the peace thing and a nice party afterwards, maybe.

And no, no date yet. Sometime next year, probably in Texas, his home state. We're going to be traveling this year, because he wants to show me some of the places he's lived, and all that good shit.

Naturally, I told him if he's going to drag this city girl out into the wilderness, I have to have a laptop that does internet. :evil: Can't go without my Interferencers, don'tchaknow. :evil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom