A Message from Dallas Schoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeSt

War Child
Day: Friday, March 21st

Time: 7:47 pm et

My whereabouts: unfortunately not home!

ok I'll get to the story.

Dallas called again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But as I said I wanst home. But my mom *blushes* answered.

Mrs. S: hello?
Dallas: is Mike there?
Mrs. S.: noooo.....*not sure to ask which one since im a jr*
Dallas: is this his wife?
Mrs. S: noooo

Dallas: well, this is Dallas Schoo
Mrs. S: OH MY GOOOD
Dallas: *cracks up laughing*

well this is where I will have to end the line by line cos of course my mom doesnt recall it line by line *how dare she not*

but anyways heres what he said!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he felt bad right away cos the last few times hes called he hasnt gotten the chance to talk directly to me. he'd like to email me but theres no way he can block his email, cos if others saw it hed get clobered. Someone told him about the bio i wrote for him here!!!! that they saw it on the internet and he checked it out. he called his mom and told her to check it out and told his mom to tell his brothers and sisters. That he was really touched by it - really thankful!

He was in LA getting ready for the Oscars. Wishes he could have talke dto me. He tol dher that he did a print ad for Ultimate Guitar Stands, and for me to look out for it. That he was gonna be working both Edge and Adams guitars Oscar night and that the stage setup was gonna be really different. That everything was gonna be low - key cos of the war. If he got time he would try me again oscar day/night. To let me know tho that it meant a lot to him that I did that. he asked for my hoem address. Told my mom who hes worked for before in the past. Springsteen, Pearl Jam etc.

again, that he was really thankful and for me to take care and that he would get in touch soon!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've said it before and I'll say it again....and probably a million times after this. DALLAS SCHOO is absolutely the GREATEST!!!!

i was really choked up to hear all that he had to say. I cant wait to get to talk to him - next time hopefully!

:wave: I'm so happy for you, Mike! You did a wonderful job on Dallas' bio and it was a pleasure to read. :hug: Hope he calls you back soon!

Hmmm, so Dallas flew from Sydney Australia on Saturday to LA for the Oscars on Sunday and then to Brisbane Australia by tuesday?? Seems odd

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom