A Black Candle that Smells Like Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
When Stories for Boys, Ultraviolet Light, and LivLuvAndBootlegMusic came with me to get my tattoo, I remember them talking about a black candle that supposedly smells like Bono...Any of you know what I'm talking about (or, if one of you ladies happens to see this post, maybe you can help me!). I was in Bed, Bath and Beyond today and they had lots of different kinds of black candles, so I wasn't sure if one of those was it...

Hey Jen! How's yer tattoo? The candle is called "Midsummer's Night". We got them at Yankee Candle (nationwide) at the Rivertown Crossings mall, but I'm told you can sometimes find them at Hallmark stores.

*sniffs Bonoscent*

mmmmmmmmmm:drunk:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Hey Jen! How's yer tattoo? The candle is called "Midsummer's Night". We got them at Yankee Candle (nationwide) at the Rivertown Crossings mall, but I'm told you can sometimes find them at Hallmark stores.

*sniffs Bonoscent*

mmmmmmmmmm:drunk:

:grumpy: Darn! That's one of the ones I saw! Must...have...it!!! Thanks, Lies! :hug:

:up: The tattoo's doing great! It's all healed now, so sometimes I even forget about it :lol:...but then I look in the mirror, and it's like, "Oh, yeah! Cool!"

samralf said:
How does it smell like bono??? How do we know it smells like bono???:scratch:

well, I talked to someone who owns the leather vest Bono wears in the WOWY video and she said that's what it smells like, or did when she first got it.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

well, I talked to someone who owns the leather vest Bono wears in the WOWY video and she said that's what it smells like, or did when she first got it.

How did they get the vest???

Larry should come out with a candle called "FOAD"...I wonder what FOAD would smell like...:laugh:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

I'm thinking not good. :barf:

Hmmm...Well, if you look at it another way...Maybe it would...:shrug:

:no: I have no idea what I'm talking about. :lol: I guess I just can't see a Larry candle, called FOAD or otherwise, smelling anything but...mmmmmmmmmmmm....FANTASTIC! :drool:

D in FOAD= die

dead stuff smells like........well.......like dead stuff:yuck:

although........
I bet Lardence smells really sexy.........
if sexy is a smell.......................

Last edited:
*BOOMCHAA!* said:
D in FOAD= die

dead stuff smells like........well.......like dead stuff:yuck:

although........
I bet Lardence smells really sexy.........
if sexy is a smell.......................

:lol: I know, but you see what I mean, right? I think maybe it would be something manly, but not necessarily BAD...:lmao:

wertsie said:

:lol: I know, but you see what I mean, right? I think maybe it would be something manly, but not necessarily BAD...:lmao:

It would definitely be manly..............
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
They need to make a Lardence fragrance....
I'd buy it for every guy I know:evil:

The Possum Queen said:
What kind smells like Edge?;)
]

You know, this could possibly be an interesting item for discussion...What kind of candle do we think each guy would smell like?

:| I'm going to hold my reply right now...Have to think about that awhile!

Hmmmmmm.......an Edge candle...

What kind of a scent would Sultry Scientist give off????? :D

Back
Top Bottom