The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg Sicy, I'm so sorry. I wasnt on the forum much last summer/fall so I had NOOOOO idea this had happend. And Hip Hop, I'm sorry for your sister too, but I'm praying for them both and your families and you.

(hiphop, I havent forgotten about you, I've got that cd to send you its just that i've started a new job so i've had lots of things to do with the new job and finishing my old job at the same time.)

Keep us updated on how your brother is doing Sicy, and how your sister is doing HipHop.:hug:

my sister?s doing fine, thank you. I met her and she?s ok.

everything fine over there in California with Johnny :wave:

My brother just had his blood checked today. The infection is finally gone! I'm so glad for him.

Now just working on healing the bones in his arm. He has to wear a brace for 3 more months still :huh: He really should be careful with that arm.. I tell him its like glass - and he goes "no no :rolleyes: "

Stubborn :mad:

Today is the one year anniversary of the accident.

I cant believe its been a whole year.

He's come a long way!

wow I can't believe it's been a year either Sicy!

He definitely has come a long way!

:hug:

I had never visited ZooConfessionals until recently so I never knew this happened to your brother too... sorry Sicy...but reading some of the last few pages of this thread, seems that your bro is doing much better now... and I saw that pic of you and him in PLEBANS, looks like he is doing great!... your bro reminds me a little of my bro!

Aww you guys are very sweet for asking :)

He's doing fine! I guess he's adjusted to not being able to use his left arm, though I'm sure it can be depressing for him. I watch him.. and he actually does use his hand to hold things, to drive, etc. He just doesnt have full use of it.

His knees hurt him a lot but that's all he's really complained about. He's the type to keep his emotions to himself.. he rarely shows emotion so I dont like to ask him these things cuz he gets mad .. lol. Temper temper :shame: He doesnt really work.. I think he's a bit self concious about trying to get a real job. He's been buying and selling cars lately which has earned him some money.

Thanks again for asking about him, it means a lot to me :)

Here's a different pic from Christmas.. he's such a character lol.

johnfunnyxmas.jpg

Sicy said:
Here's a different pic from Christmas.. he's such a character lol.

johnfunnyxmas.jpg

aww :cute:
great pic, Sicy!
John looks very good...he has the coolest eyes!:drool:
i've been wondering how he was...and i just noticed that you recently updated his situation...thank you :)
You look very pretty, Sicy :drool:

Well for those of you who remember, its been 2 years now since my brother's accident. I can hardly believe it.

John had surgery a couple of weeks ago on his left arm. Wrist to be exact. Since his radial nerve was severed he had not been able to lift his left hand up at all, it just kinda hung down all the time. Well they moved some tendons around in his wrist and now he can lift his hand up completely level with his arm :) It's seriously amazing what doctors can do now a days. I'm really glad he went through with the operation. He's doing very well!

Wow that's great! I was actually wondering how he was doing these days but I just figured you'd let us know in time :)

Back
Top Bottom