360° Tour Continues! Photos Here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Perhaps we can convince him that he needs to wear button down shirts so he can leave it open for...um...air conditioning. Yeah, that's it. :shifty:

Because Leather + opened to navel black shirt + sweat = :drool: and :combust:

:shifty: We should convince him to go back to the proper outfit from the Fly video. Leather pants + open leather jacket + boots. Shirts are soooo overrated!

:shifty: We should convince him to go back to the proper outfit from the Fly video. Leather pants + open leather jacket + boots. Shirts are soooo overrated!

:ohmy: Just the thought of it makes me: :faint:
Even the open shirt is TOO sexy. Leather jacket withour shirt would kill me :crack: But I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::lol:

PHOTO_11776377_74615_25193112_main.jpg

PHOTO_11776402_74615_25193112_main.jpg

Oh Larry!! :drool::drool: I'm so dead right now :drool::heart:

Ok.....so I may be totally out of the loop here, but when did Adam get married???? Isn'that a wedding ring???

OMG OMG OMG Larry:heart:........seriously NO WORDS can express his gorgeousness.......:cute:

At Auckland 1 he was wearing what looked like two pairs of leather pants at the start of the concert during Stingray. Maybe he is worried they may split again. Here is the video although it is only at the end at 1.00 that you actually see the extra pair.

First.. a very happy New Year to everyone here (I haven't been online for weeks :( )

I just wanted to say, I noticed the double belt quite a while ago in some pics but somehow I doubt he's wearing 2 pairs of trousers.
But since he has them custom made, it might be just 2 belts, one (the highest one) to hold up his pants and the lower one for his microphone battery.
I happen to know it is not comfortable to wear tools on a belt in the waist (which is where I want my belt to be if I wear one) I know I'm oldfashioned (or maybe just old) lol, but I hate these low riding pants (and just maybe Bono does too) ;-)

Yes , they are made after they died, so they don't really notice:wink:

Haha , GG beat me to it !

I guess you ought to stay out of all the leather, 360 tour, etc threads then :huh: There's a lot of leather in here.

PS. No offense meant, but we all know where leather comes from. :shrug:

BluRmGrl said:
I'm certain that if I were a cow or a lamb, my highest aspiration in life would be to end my journey on this Earth as a pair of "dead animal pants" encasing that body... :drool: :evil:

:shh:

Life aspiration: touch Bono.

Same thing, right? :giggle:

And on the subject of the leather/dead animal pants, all I have to say is Pleba exploded when Bono returned in Torino in full leather.

61a7a6ae.jpg

photo crop by bonocomet.

:drool:

MsMalibu said:
Ok.....so I may be totally out of the loop here, but when did Adam get married???? Isn'that a wedding ring???

OMG OMG OMG Larry:heart:........seriously NO WORDS can express his gorgeousness.......:cute:

Larry at his best!

Back
Top Bottom