24th of July - U2 GO HOME setlist party **NO SPOILERS**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one GA for TO 2, but am looking for more, as well as TO 1 :gah: Not proving to be easy.

Yeah, those tickets seem to have mysteriously disappeared. People are speculating that they ended up going to U Waterloo RIM co-op students. :lol: I managed to get a trade for two, but I was very, very lucky...saw it posted and jumped on it immediately. I'll keep my eye open for you, and if i see any, I'll let you know.

Yeah, those tickets seem to have mysteriously disappeared. People are speculating that they ended up going to U Waterloo RIM co-op students. :lol: I managed to get a trade for two, but I was very, very lucky...saw it posted and jumped on it immediately. I'll keep my eye open for you, and if i see any, I'll let you know.

what is up with that! I want 1 GA for TO1 and cannot get one.TO2, there are singles

Setlist Dublin 1 7/24/09

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Here Comes The Sun (Snippet) Beautiful Day / Blackbird (Snippet)
6. Elevation
7. Desire
8. Stuck In A Moment /
9. The Auld Triangle
10. One
11. Until The End of the World

sound back - shame i can't distinguish the song...oh yes, there it is...until the end of the world..oh no, now it's gone again...it is indeed the end of, if not the world, then certainly the song

Bono and Edge sing 'Auld Triangle', a traditional Irish song before ONE

not that anybody is going anywhere, but now that they have played ONE there's a good chance they'll play BAD

-dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom