1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bionicgluey on AIM if anyone wants me....can't fucking think to save myself at the moment....going for more beer.

The AIM site has got to be the messiest I've ever seen. It doesn't even tell me what the bloody thing does, just assumes I know what it is! I'm not a bloody American, you piece of wankery, what the hell is this shit!

The AIM site has got to be the messiest I've ever seen. It doesn't even tell me what the bloody thing does, just assumes I know what it is! I'm not a bloody American, you piece of wankery, what the hell is this shit!

:grumpy: That piece of shit is going to save my arse!!!

OH FUCK THEY JUST ANNOUNCED THEY'RE GOING TO PHONE ME!!!!!

Evidently the web thing blows, U-Wen:

"themajorpanic's software does not support Chat. As a result, this buddy cannot accept your Chat room invitation."

Bonnie, hop on! Edit: Ah, you are on.

at the very least, this will be fun to watch via superthread.

I'm AmakAxver.

Bonnie, accept the invitation to chat - it's about to happen!

Time for a bit more spammage, some of the coffee designs I've made:

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

Haha, wow, that was hard - Kim drew with Colm! Both only got one a-piece. :laugh:

So anyway, I finally got AIM working, but I can't figure it out. How do I add people, etc?

Um ... it's somewhere in the menus. Yeah, I'm helpful. But if you're on now, I can invite you into our current chat.

Well, it's kind of hard to take the piss out of somebody's terminal singledom when they aren't terminally single. Unlike Liam, I like to employ logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom