1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:love: And because I'm an old arrogant unfunny bitch who hasn't a clue about 15 year old misogynist boys who claim they like it from behind and complain that girls aren't up for it.

I wonder if that kid will ever get laid, seriously.

Know what's stupid? I was like, so tired at 11:15 PM that I was falling asleep on my boyfriend's couch. Then I got home and after getting settled in, I went to bed with a good book, and read for too long, felt really sleepy again, and shut out the light... and then I couldn't sleep. Nearly 3 AM here and I've given up.

Plus I have wtf air in my belly again. I don't understand what keeps causing this. When it first happened last month, I thought maybe it was dairy, so I quit that for a week, but I couldn't live without cheese, and the gas went away on its own. Now it's back from me eating popcorn? WTF. *belches :|*

Guys. Guys! Guess what I'm doing at 3 in the morning when I should be fast asleep.

I'm making a hollowed out book! Not because I particularly have anything worth hiding, but because they're cool and I always wanted one :D

Give the lady what she wants, it's the only way to get laid.
This lady wants these:

1396-318722-p.jpg

:drool:

Laying will occur.

I only just read Obama's speech - I taped the Inauguration, but the digital TV didn't work, so I read it aloud to Mum.

I thought it was beautiful.

Yeah, it was a fantastic speech, I loved watching it. Glad I stayed up for it.

God, making this hollow book is turning out harder than I thought. Cutting out the pages is going to take forever, and I'm already covered in burrs of paper. The hard part is you can really only cut through 5-8 pages at a time, then take them out, and cut through 5-8 more. Plus my blade sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom