12/4 Did I meet any of you and didn't know it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetie

Refugee
MA - the land of every weather pattern imaginable
Hi everyone! :wave:

I know that a lot of Interferencers were there last night and I'm not sure who I met. It was so wild in the early dawn GA line and then the GA lineup fiasco @ 5pm. I don't think I actually introduced myself to anyone! :reject:

My group of 4 were #s 52-55 in the morning line - we got there around 3:30. Then we were #s 946 - 949 in the fan club line - we were in the middle of the near riot at the 5pm line up when we found out that the 800 series writstbands had been given out AFTER the 900 series.

Good times
:wink:

sweetie said:

I know that a lot of Interferencers were there last night and I'm not sure who I met. It was so wild in the early dawn GA line and then the GA lineup fiasco @ 5pm. I don't think I actually introduced myself to anyone! :reject:

My group of 4 were #s 52-55 in the morning line - we got there around 3:30. Then we were #s 946 - 949 in the fan club line - we were in the middle of the near riot at the 5pm line up when we found out that the 800 series writstbands had been given out AFTER the 900 series.

Good times

Whoa! I walked past the fan club line but I didn't see you. :wave:
I was in the regular line and that was horrendous. Everyone was out of order and wouldn't line up with the correct number. After awhile, order was restored. hehe :)

Re: Re: 12/4 Did I meet any of you and didn't know it?

U2Girl1978 said:

Whoa! I walked past the fan club line but I didn't see you. :wave:
I was in the regular line and that was horrendous. Everyone was out of order and wouldn't line up with the correct number. After awhile, order was restored. hehe :)

I was looking for you actually but didn't see you. :(
It was chaos! The people with the 800 series weren't really happy about moving back. The security guy seemed to be at a loss about how to handle the mess.

Re: Re: Re: 12/4 Did I meet any of you and didn't know it?

sweetie said:

I was looking for you actually but didn't see you. :(
It was chaos! The people with the 800 series weren't really happy about moving back. The security guy seemed to be at a loss about how to handle the mess.

I don't think anyone could have missed me.. :lol: I had this green winter vest on. :)

daygloeyes2 said:
The GA lineup fiasco. #384 was in front and #11 was in back. Fun times. :love:
:lol: I thought I was in the twilight zone when I got to the GA line. I didn't recognize a soul in line. And then when I told them that my series started with 900 they told me that I had to go to the back of the line!!! I was ready to pass out. They almost rang their hands with glee...like Renfield.

I remember while I was waiting for my wristband they were talking about how they messed up the numbers for the fan club line..
I was in the regular line, we were #95 and 96
Due to Boston's subway system having a grudge against me I didn't get to the later lineup until 5:30, it was mostly sorted out by then.

U2Girl1978 said:
Security did not do a good job at all to be honest. :slant:

Yeah the magnificent head of security who ran all the previous shows left the Fleetcenter in November to Arizona. Lucky people. :p The person who took over has a LOT to learn.

I was there too.. I didn't know so many interf. were going!

A funny moment in the the GA line fiasco was when an employee with either U2 or the Garden was trying to explain the procedure for getting scanned into the ellipse. People couldn't hear her and were saying "What, what?" so one person shouted "She said we all get into the ellipse!" :lmao:

I was #84 in line. At one point #144 was behind me. :huh: :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
A funny moment in the the GA line fiasco was when an employee with either U2 or the Garden was trying to explain the procedure for getting scanned into the ellipse. People couldn't hear her and were saying "What, what?" so one person shouted "She said we all get into the ellipse!" :lmao:

I was #84 in line. At one point #144 was behind me. :huh: :lmao:

:lmao:

I can't believe the amount of interferencers that were in Boston. wow!

Kristie said:
I remember while I was waiting for my wristband they were talking about how they messed up the numbers for the fan club line..
I was in the regular line, we were #95 and 96
Due to Boston's subway system having a grudge against me I didn't get to the later lineup until 5:30, it was mostly sorted out by then.

Were you with the guy with the curly blonde hair that hit your head on the barricade while getting back into the line?? I was # 97 on the regular line.

Honestly, compared to some of the other GA lines I've been in this tour I thought Boston was heaven. :huh:

ramblin rose said:

Were you with the guy with the curly blonde hair that hit your head on the barricade while getting back into the line?? I was # 97 on the regular line.

Honestly, compared to some of the other GA lines I've been in this tour I thought Boston was heaven. :huh:

yep, that was me.. heh. *smooth*
my head STILL hurts
Guy with curly blonde hair is my boyfriend Dave.. it was his first U2 concert.

edit: oh! okay, I'm a genius today
You're the lady from dallas that was behind us!
I remember now!

Kristie said:

yep, that was me.. heh. *smooth*
my head STILL hurts
Guy with curly blonde hair is my boyfriend Dave.. it was his first U2 concert.

edit: oh! okay, I'm a genius today
You're the lady from dallas that was behind us!
I remember now!

Yeah, that was me. My head still hurts thinking of the sound your head made hitting that barricade.:(

sweetie said:

Good times

We must have been right near you, the 3 English girls we arrived about 5pm? Two of my friends had the silver foil blankets!!

We got dragged into the heated debate about the 800 later in the day!! One girl even accused my friend of writing her own number on her hand!!
At least they all got moved.

hey i was there too which means i must have met Bono's tart at least (read your thread about the lottery - i was one of the girls arguing at 6:30 in the morning that we should all be renumbered... grrrrr)
i know i met a lot of interferencers that weekend i just don't remember most of it!
it was all a caffeine and exhaustion induced blur... :huh:

i was no. 11 in the overnight queue on saturday night (8 in the non-fan line for the show) and 58 the next night (fan line for Mondays show but i dont remember ny actual wristband number, but i was 17th in line though...)

somebody remind me if i met you please!!!

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:
Yeah, Di, you met Bono´s tart. You just have a bad memory. :p

:lol:

Wow, I didn´t know some money people from this forum were there that night. Crazy!

really... oops :reject:

sorry guys, no space in the memory bank that day for names and faces - its filled with images of U2 and the Flagship!!!

digsy said:

really... oops :reject:

sorry guys, no space in the memory bank that day for names and faces - its filled with images of U2 and the Flagship!!!

dont worry about it :wink:

Hi anyway!!!!

I was either full of caffeine or full of alcohol!!!!:wink:

fab weekend I loved it!!!

Bono's Tart said:

dont worry about it :wink:

Hi anyway!!!!

I was either full of caffeine or full of alcohol!!!!:wink:

fab weekend I loved it!!!

you know, i'd probably recognise and remember all of you if i knew what you looked like, right now i just can't put names (real or interland) to faces

who has picures in lemonade stand, i'm gonna go check them out

Digsy, I met you in North Station along with Flavia and was next to you on the rail during the encores after you came down from the stage after One.

WildHoney said:
I seem to have missed you girls :sad:

Sunday about # 63 & 64 in overnight line and # 30 in non fan club line, Monday morning got there about 2.00am :ohmy: # 53ish again 30ish in non fan club line.

We were the ones shivering in a black & black & red sleeping bag

I met you. :sexywink:

Running over to you and Jem at 7 am and pulling Jem out of her sleeping bag. :lmao: Fun times. :up:

digsy said:
hey i was there too which means i must have met Bono's tart at least (read your thread about the lottery - i was one of the girls arguing at 6:30 in the morning that we should all be renumbered... grrrrr)
i know i met a lot of interferencers that weekend i just don't remember most of it!
it was all a caffeine and exhaustion induced blur... :huh:

i was no. 11 in the overnight queue on saturday night (8 in the non-fan line for the show) and 58 the next night (fan line for Mondays show but i dont remember ny actual wristband number, but i was 17th in line though...)

somebody remind me if i met you please!!!
Second show, I was #66 in line, then at night my wristband nuumber was 418. The renumbeing debate went on Monday morning and I heard it, although I was just waking up...in fact I think that was WHAT woke me up. :lmao: I was buried under my sleeping bag which was on top of a silver and clear raft, which bit the dust that morning. Guess i'll be getting a new one to float on in the pool this summer! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom