(04-21-2004) Bono Confirms Release Dates? - U2tour.de*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Bono Throws Fans a Release Bone

The folks at U2tour.de are currently in Berlin covering ?Gemeinsam f?r Afrika? (?Together For Africa?), a German AIDS campaign event. Today they spoke to Bono briefly, and he said that fans can expect the first single to be released in September 2004 and the album in October 2004. The band are virtually finished their work for the album.

Previous reports on the internet have speculated these dates for quite some time, along with rampant tour chatter expecting a February 2005 start on the next worldwide band outing. Stay tuned to Interference.com for new album and tour news!

Thanks to U2girl and u2tour.de

Re: and the pictures are also there

[email]hans@u2tour.de[/email] said:
And here are some pix of the events

u2tour.de/news/article1446.html

Thank you :bow:

bayernfc said:
:up:

so can we expect some official news soon?? :shrug:

It's really hard to tell at this point. I'd say official "news" will come down the pike in the next month to month and a half. Closer to summer, definitely. We'll keep you posted as we find out more info.

All I can say is BRILLIANT!:wink:

This is such GOOD NEWS for ALL of us who have been waiting so patiently for the last few years for some new sounds/songs/psalms from U2.

And it is SO GOOD to see Bono out and about again.( At least we have some new pics.)

HOPE YOU'RE DOING BETTER, BONO!:yes: :up: :hug:

PEACE AND LOVE.

Yahoo! is running a picture of Bono from the event...

capt.wber10104211911.germany_people_bono_aids_wber101.jpg

Whoa! That's the first time I've seen a picture of Bono in a while; looks like he's got a mad scientist type thing going for him right now...

I wish the fans woulnt believe bono. hes talk the talk before about the cd and a tour. etc.. wait till its offically said from u2 management. everytime they get us on a high we get let down. I love bono, but sometimes he says things and doesnt really know whats happening. so please dont take bmans word on the cd and tour.. until its offical. but do believe his quest to help africa. the man works hard on helping.. caring.. hes got a heart of gold

I agree with Bono. They like to release albums in October. Anyone have an idea about what the album is gonna be called? BTW, our man is getting a little gray there at the roots. I hope he keeps it like that-it adds an air of sophistication.:wink:

New album title is It's About Time.

No wait, that's the new Van Halen song.

Back
Top Bottom