(02-15-2003) Living On The Edge - BBC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Living On The Edge

U2 have told the tabs how they were confronted by armed robbers after a night out at the flicks and didn't even realise it.

Frontman Bono confessed that it took an hour for the potentially life threatening situation to sink in. Armed with a few naughty words, (see if you can spot them) he told the Mirror what happened on the night: "We'd been to see Goodfellas and had a load of drivers with us because we're posh flip-off rock stars. One driver was so traumatised by the film he forgot to get the car so we went back to get it. Then a guy walks up with a gun. I turned round and just said, fish off. He kind of looked at me, but me and Edge just kept on walking and talking. We looked back and he just went, 'pow,' and shot the gun down an alley."

A little while later they realised what happened. The Bonster added: "Edge looked at me and said, 'were we nearly mugged there?' That's when you start shaking! We got a bit freaked." Expect anti-robber kits with fly-like sunglasses, leather trousers and black hair dye to hit the shops in a couple of months.

15/02/2003

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom