(01-09-2005) Bono's Christmas Smooch -- ShowBiz Ireland*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://www.showbizireland.com/images/stars2/bono-christmas02.jpg[/SIMG]
Bono's Christmas Smooch

It's been an extremely hectic year for U2 frontman Bono with a world tour and his tireless work to combat poverty in Africa - but he still managed to get home for his Christmas traditions.

You may be forgiven for thinking there are more than one Bonos on the planet - the busy guy turns up constantly on TV and in magazines and newspapers in every country in the world on a daily basis!

Just when you hear he is touring in the USA, he turns-up on a family holiday in the South of France while also appearing on UK TV show and concurrently out drinking with his mates in Dublin! How does he do it?

But the dynamic U2 frontman made a point of being home before Christmas to thank the behind-the-scene staff of Principle Management, who make a lot of his crazy lifestyle possible, at their annual party in The Clarence Hotel.

And in typical charismatic style as Bono left the party with his stunning wife Ali Hewson he grabbed her into a tight embrace and smooched her for ShowBiz Ireland's cameras - what a guy!

Not only does our Bono make time for his family and staff at Christmas - he also made time for his close circle-of-friends who no-doubt see less-and-less of the hardest working man in Rock n Roll.

We spotted the Ballymun native out partying with pals Gavin Friday, Simon Carmody and Andrea Corr at Lillies Bordello on the same night as Oasis rolled into town for their concert in The Point.

bono-christmas01.jpg

Bono and Ali at The Clarence

bono-christmas02.jpg

bono-christmas03.jpg

bono-christmas04.jpg

Paul McGuinness and daughter

bono-christmas05.jpg

Bono and Gavin Friday

bono-christmas06.jpg

Gavin Friday and Andrea Corr

--ShowBiz Ireland

Paul's daughter looks pretty, elegant and charming. :yes:

Bono really enjoys these sunglasses.

I think Paul's daughter looks like that actress...can't think of her name...Lost in Translation...ugh brain-freeze...???

Got it! Scarlett Johannson!

Last edited:
how about that, she is wonderfali~
i hope they make it, he is a chalenge for any woman i would imagine!
I think his heart is 100% hers, but his mind, me lady gets verry little "mind time". Tthe posistve would be I bet ali's mind thinks very similary to B's anyway.
i ownder if he has ever said something like, "after 60, i'm ALL yours, but right now, small mission in fornt of me as i try and SAVE THE PLANET~"

most awesome celeb couple of all time in my book. from high school to charity work to rock and roll and more charity work... then to yes more charity work...

man, there is nothing politically driven to the left or to the right with these two amazing people they only drive one way, and that is to the goodness and betterment of global humanity~

oops, forgot point...
it's nice to see that they do spend "regular time" together and although the pics are nice, it must be tough to face on such a constant basis and it will only get more demanding.

10 years ago only the music fan knew bono and a small group of followers in the "amnesty/live aid" group.

The goal is soul~

Last edited:
I just saw a post about this on the French site, u2achtung.com - I had a friend translate for me, but I see the information, with pics, is already posted :up:

Ali is stunningly beautiful! It is so heartwarming to see she and her husband together and smooching, arm in arm and showing affection for one another publicly as they do, it really is precious. It's becoming unheard of to be so in love and married for so long as they have anymore, you know? :wink:

too bad that one kissing pick isnt in focus...but its kind of appropriate
the way its obscured
its like a protective thing washed into it and gave them privacy

victor_f said:
Paul's daughter looks pretty, elegant and charming. :yes:

Bono really enjoys these sunglasses.

I can see why Colin Farrell had a little episode with her. Paul McGuinness reportedly was not to happy about it.

Awwwwww Ali and Bono are just too :cute: for words! Hope when I get married that I have as wonderful marriage as they have. And Paul's daughter really is pretty! :yes:

Kimla gotta tell you that I LOVE your avatar! Bono just looks so :drool: with his cowboy hat on.

what was that about colin farrell and paul's daughter? where did you hear that one?

also, this simonguy they speak of, is this the guy that is one of Bono's best friends? a screenplay writer i think??, any pics of him? didnt they go to Bali together for 'a drink' after bono's dad died?

Great photos. :)

I thought there were already Bono clones............I thought we each decided we'd all get one.......:hmm:

u2forlife said:
Thanks hon :hug: Finally figured out how to master those graphic programs to make an ideal sig.

Bono and Ali have some of the best pics. :cute:

Awwwwww you are welcome :hug: Those programs can be tricky :wink:

Ali and Bono just make you want to fall in love. The adoration they show for each other is just so sweet!

marik said:
what was that about colin farrell and paul's daughter? where did you hear that one?

also, this simonguy they speak of, is this the guy that is one of Bono's best friends? a screenplay writer i think??, any pics of him? didnt they go to Bali together for 'a drink' after bono's dad died?

Are you talking about Simon Carmody? There's no shortage of pics of that guy. He's in the background of many, many U2 pics, especially where drinking is involved.:wink:

msmarylynne said:
It's nice that his "mistress" Andrea Corr was there too.

Please remember the forum rules:

Posting about the bands' private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed.

I don't want to have to lock this thread.

Thank you

I'll simply say all that needed to be said about these pictures:

VERY LOVELY, Bono and Ali! :wink:

May your two hearts always beat together as one. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom