Chicago #2 Setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm also still trying to figure out why Pride sounds so much better on this tour too. It's not like they're playing it differently. Maybe just more energy.

That and I think the transition to positivity after hearing Bullet/Hands certainly helps matters too.

I'm also still trying to figure out why Pride sounds so much better on this tour too. It's not like they're playing it differently. Maybe just more energy.

Sent from my SM-G925V using U2 Interference mobile app

That and I think the transition to positivity after hearing Bullet/Hands certainly helps matters too.

Yeah, it's just building so well off of the energy from Bullet.

They fucking played "Bad". :drool:

Oh. Other observations:

The intro ZooTV'ish organ in the beginning of Miracle is spine tingling.

MOS outro in Beautiful Day is gorgeous.

Volcano is great live. So much energy in the chorus and "You Are" part.

Even WOWY sounded awesome.

The sound system is unbelievable.

So is the screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone actually confirmed this? We've heard "Bono's sick" but I haven't seen much beyond that, except online guess-diagnoses.

Confirmed IN VIDEO footage of him during the 2nd show band arrival/meet&greet. He came out and personally apologized to the crowd for not being able to shake hands or sign since he didnt want to get anyone else ill. He took the hand of Joy (the girl from night 1 meerkat) and actually was joking with her. Told her he was sorry if he got her sick.

I was in m&g for all 4 arrivals. So feel free to shoot me a PM if you need any details.

Back
Top Bottom