Vienna Setlist Party - Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty:

I looked at the wrong city . . . missed the Moscow party :angry: cuz I had my head up my ass :laugh: . . . and now I am up a teeny tiny bit earlier than I need to be :yawn:

woke up for this

The World Clock - Time Zone Converter - Russia – Moscow vs Australia – New South Wales – Sydney

instead of

The World Clock - Time Zone Converter - Austria – Vienna vs Australia – New South Wales – Sydney

:doh:

. . .off to find coffee and mebbe get ready for work so I can snooze on the keyboard enjoy the setlist party later :wink:

oh and I'm sorry but I can not even think the word Vienna without this flying in to my head

see ya soon

xx :)

Well it was just one article and indeed horribly translated. Never saw any other article on it. Then again, it's Russia so that could be the reason little news got out... but still fishy to me.

I HOPE it's not true. :(

Unfortunately not the first report like that. I remember the same thing after the first show in Turin, someone backstage reported in a blog somewhere I think of him being in a lot of pain after the show and getting immediate injections. :(

How much longer til it should start? I'm going to Disneyland today, but going to wait until after this show. :shifty:

Honestly, I'm sure there are all sorts of people who are going to jump to those conclusions no matter what, just due to the serious nature of his injury.

Because some people are lame. ;)

I'll be really interested to see how Bono looks today. I can't get that Russian article that was posted in the General Tour forum out of my head that said he was in massive pain at the end of the Moscow show and his doctor had to give him an injection as he left the stage. Hopefully, the translation was just horrible or the article was just plain wrong.
My friends who were in front of the stage told me that they saw Bono being in pain :( They got really scared when they saw his face in that moment. So unfortunately that article was translated correctly, I read it in Russian. But I hope it wasn't all that serious :pray: Right?

:( Oh man. With him jumping around the stage so much I thought his problems were fixed. If he's in so much pain maybe it's better if he would just do a little less... but ofcourse being Bono he won't want to do that. And now they're gonna continue touring for another year.

u2gigs Boring. Want Snow Patrol back. #u2 #u2360 #u2360vienna
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from Leopoldstadt, Vienna

They're also apparently playing a lot of covers. This isn't looking good. On mikes I hear a song I vaguely recognize I think.

Here's a link to the article in question. It's definately a hard read. :slant:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f304/oh-oooooo-207455.html

I don't put much stock in it, frankly - #1) that's self-serving because I don't want to think that he's reinjured himself, but #2) the man just spent what? six weeks recovering & he's having 3hr physical therapy sessions on a daily basis. I don't think he feels like pushing his luck. I say it's completely unfounded. :up:

:pray:

Let's not all jump to conclusions here. :hug:

Nah I'm not anyway, sorry! I only mentioned the Italian one since Gg thought it was the first mention of such things, but unfortunately not. It might have been in an Italian newspaper, I can't remember now. Everything Bono himself has said though sure seems he's working hard to get better. It wouldn't make sense for him to be stupid about it. Hopefully!

snacks?

ars-snacks2a.jpg

Nah I'm not anyway, sorry! I only mentioned the Italian one since Gg thought it was the first mention of such things, but unfortunately not. It might have been in an Italian newspaper, I can't remember now. Everything Bono himself has said though sure seems he's working hard to get better. It wouldn't make sense for him to be stupid about it. Hopefully!

It's strange I haven't heard of the Italian one either. Was it in just one newspaper or more? Perhaps it's the same article being used by some russian tabloid?

I'm gonna be a boring Setlistarian again tonight, peach yoghurt with cornflakes and water for me...

I love that song. :heart:

:hi5: it is one of the more awesome songs to come out of the 80's :yes:

K the stream is on now but I've no clue what is on. Opener?
1000MIKES - U2tour On Air

I have the stream up but no sound :sad: . . . I remember there were some shows around Europe last time where the links wouldn't work for me here :rant: . . . oh well, back to plastering on the war paint so as not to frighten small children . . . my own included :laugh:

oh, and as for bad-back-bono rumours :no:. . . I'm saying my prayers every night that he can last the distance :angel: :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom