Sydney Setlist Party Night 1 13 December 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Show's probably begun. Hooray for useless data networks. :sigh:

Mystified by the Love Rescue Me soundcheck, and not because I dislike it. U2 keep rehearsing and playing songs (some great, some not) that would be much better suited to an arena tour - Your Blue Room, In A Little While, Love Rescue Me, acoustic Stuck, etc. You'd think that with a mad production like this, they'd try to rock the place out a bit. If you're going to dig up an obscure audience for the famously RAH-lovin' Aussie audience, you'd think you'd rock their faces off with God Part II.

A guy can keep dreaming ...

u2gigs
Sixth is Mysterious Ways. #u2360sydney

milton4goduk2.gif

:love::love::love::love:

buachaillrua: #u2360sydney Larry,Adam & edge playing lik Trojans 4 get on Ur boots, Bono has d high heel variety on him

buachaillrua: #u2360sydney she moves in mysterious ways nxt tune,it's mysterious how d midget stays upright in dem heels

wut :lmao:

buachaillrua: #u2360sydney Larry,Adam & edge playing lik Trojans 4 get on Ur boots, Bono has d high heel variety on him

buachaillrua: #u2360sydney she moves in mysterious ways nxt tune,it's mysterious how d midget stays upright in dem heels

wut :lmao:

Hey, at least it makes more sense than playing Love Rescue Me

buachaillrua: #u2360sydney elevation good tune for a man in high heels

lol, wow. All this guy's tweets are about how short Bono is. :giggle: He's just jealous of the Bono. :tsk:

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World
(Bono Speech/Band Intros?)
9. I Still Haven't Found (What I'm Looking For)

no tweet confirming a Bono speechifying moment...odds are it happened though.

Edit: we have a confirmed Bono speech - no surprise there.

@u2gigs: Wouldn't it be nice if they don't faff around with a speech and go into the tour debut of AIWIY next? #u2360sydney

@u2gigs: And of course, Bono DID faff around with a speech. Shocked? Didn't think so. #u2360sydney

lol, 'faff'

Okay, surprise time.

What do you guys think? Angel Of Harlem? Mercy? Or will they really play AIWIY?
How about Stuck?

Back
Top Bottom