Pasadena Set List Party 10/25/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never too early!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I'm listening to the band's entire discography in preparation.

This just in! The band has confirmed to be playing all of Zooropa and Pop, along with Every Breaking Wave, Kingdom in full, and Miss Sarajevo.

Should be a great show.

This just in! The band has confirmed to be playing all of Zooropa and Pop, along with Every Breaking Wave, Kingdom in full, and Miss Sarajevo.

Should be a great show.

Hmm... I've heard reports of extensive soundchecking of a Tomorrow->Lemon->Mofo->Shine Like Stars / With or Without You (snippet) combination.

Interesting...

As for Miss Sarajevo, it's been confirmed by Bono that he won't be singing the opera bit. Instead, we have a pre-recorded video of Frank De Winne reciting it in zero gravity.

From ChrisEdge in another thread but I really really like it ( & I have no idea how to cross post quotes:reject:)

..."Where are we going tonight? Colorado Blvd? The Sunset Strip? The WORLD?"....

:applaud:

:love::love:

Holy Cow:huh:

I remember you talking about doing some kind of papers during a Set List Party they sounded like College one's
:D
From ChrisEdge in another thread but I really really like it ( & I have no idea how to cross post quotes:reject:)

..."Where are we going tonight? Colorado Blvd? The Sunset Strip? The WORLD?"....

:applaud:

:love::love:

As I said in that same thread... I'm hoping for a Disneyland shoutout tonight.

:hyper:. Can't wait. But I'm not joining the party. I will concentrate fully on the show itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom