Nice - France Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 99% sure they played BD from the Chicago DVD, then realised Bono would shout "Chicago,Chicago!" & "On my birthday!" at the end of the song so they stopped it.

Ok everyone. Calm down and have one of these:

brownie.jpg

It will make you feel much better :shifty:

I don't see why everyone's panties are in a bunch at this point - the show hasn't even started yet. Its expensive for them to stream live, I am sure they are going to be streaming the actual show live, and were just playing the pre-show bs to get people excited. But maybe now we will never know. :doh:

well, the band should REALLY be on stage in about an hour...maybe they'll stream it, who knows? Either way, this was one of the lamest things I've heard on radio for some time...

BTW, Riviera Radio's page is loading really show for me- hopefully they're being bombarded with e-mails right now

if they were going to broadcast the actual concert, it would have been all over the usual sites (not some posting on the u2.com forum).

i have a feeling it's just going to be random tracks.

-dan

well, the band should REALLY be on stage in about an hour...maybe they'll stream it, who knows? Either way, this was one of the lamest things I've heard on radio for some time...

BTW, Riviera Radio's page is loading really show for me- hopefully they're being bombarded with e-mails right now

I sent them one. :shifty:

Hola' :wave: Everyone back from meeting. gotta head off to another in a few minutes might take laptop w/ me for this :lol:

Just got back home, sounds like I missed some excitement.

So what's the bottom line right now?
There may or may not be a live stream?
If there is a stream, a lot of people won't be able to hear it due to capacity issues?

I listened to the live stream before the "concert" began, and the radio talkers didn't speak French! They spoke English so the site must be fake since the majority of the French people don't understand english...so why would they speak english in a radiostation so that no one will understand what they are saying? :doh:

I listened to the live stream before the "concert" began, and the radio talkers didn't speak French! They spoke English so the site must be fake since the majority of the French people don't understand english...so why would they speak english in a radiostation so that no one will understand what they are saying? :doh:

apparently there is quite a bit of English spoken on that station

Wow. That radio station mess has to be one of the worst examples of chasing ratings. It almost seems like they couldn't get permission to really stream the concert, but they still wanted people to listen to the station so they made a fake one instead.

Really lame. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom