Nashville Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anu

Editor
Staff member
There ain't no place I'd rather be, baby won't you
Friends,

I had to come inside from the heat! Lots of hot but happy people in town today.

Tonight, I will tweet as often as I feel moved (@teacheronradio), but not necessarily every song, & I will try to focus on content & commentary.

Lots of tweeters here in the U2 fan community, while I am still relatively new at this!

Hashtags are #U2360Nas and #U2360VU

Emotional: my first U2 show ever in Nashville, my last of the 360 tour.

I came inside to cool off, too! Met some wonderful fans outside!
U2 fans are the best! :heart::heart::heart:

Nashville feels electric with excitement. It's not even a postponed show & folks feel blessed to finally get this band, this tour here.

The stadium's so small, the claw barely fits inside it. We have $32 endzone, nosebleed, cheap seats, but I bet we'll still feel close & might even be blessed with a breeze.

"Wanderer" - Johnny Cash tribute rumors are circulating.
Shit just got real.

FAKE EDIT: If true, that means there's a decent chance of the set containing three Zooropa songs...making the album just as well-represented as All That You Can't Leave Behind, No Line On The Horizon, and even The Joshua Tree.

I think there's more chance of the Legend himself (Johnny Cash) arising from the death to sing the song. :lol:

Yay another setlist party! :wave:

Huge news btw; Mr CK and I found out that we are expecting little CK #2!!! Apparently I had a stowaway when I was in MI! :lol:
I'm due March 1st and now will have gone to three of my four U2 shows with child. :ohmy:
(Was pregnant with Clinton during Vertigo and now will have carried in my 1st trimester for both the MI & Pittsburgh 360 shows. Only Tampa gets left out.:lol:)

I am keeping this quiet on FB though; my sister is getting married in two weeks and we're planning on waiting until after that to share the news with all of the family.

Huge news btw; Mr CK and I found out that we are expecting little CK #2!!! Apparently I had a stowaway when I was in MI! :lol:
I'm due March 1st and now will have gone to three of my four U2 shows with child. :ohmy:
(Was pregnant with Clinton during Vertigo and now will have carried in my 1st trimester for both the MI & Pittsburgh 360 shows. Only Tampa gets left out.:lol:)

I am keeping this quiet on FB though; my sister is getting married in two weeks and we're planning on waiting until after that to share the news with all of the family.

Wow, this is wonderful! Congratulations! :hyper:

My girl Beth will try to stream

Twitter.com/bethandbono

Hope they don't get OOC :wave:

She is on the back rail

I am not sure if she is going to stream from twitter or post her stream link from there

I told her if she can't get it all, just get HMTMKMKM :wave:

ClaytonsKitten said:

Congrats!

Oh, and :wave: to everyone! I'm in Sarasota so will only be able to check through my iPod...still recovering from the Miami show on the other hand. :wink:

ClaytonsKitten said:
Glad you had fun in miami, pr! Sarasota's beautiful. We lived there for a few years when we were FL residents. :up:

Yeah, we've been staying at a friend's house since Thursday, going back to Miami tomorrow and flying back home on Tuesday.

What's this rumor of "The Wanderer" tonight? Should be a great show, as always.

Congrats Autumn :)

Dan/Danielle are great name choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom