May, 29, 2011 Canad Inns Stadium - Winnipeg, MB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is the drive for you Kramwest? I am looking at 8 hours for myself!:huh:

According to Google it's about 8 hours, but the last time I drove from Mpls. to Fargo, that took almost 8 hours, so we'll see. It's been a while.

I may look to see if our clients have any projects in Fargo or Grand Forks to check out--making it a work trip. :wink:

I'm hoping show night doesn't look like this:

2q2e6au.jpg

:ohmy:

It very well could!:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

ETA: Just seeing that brings back so many good memories of my July visit!

I just rechecked at the Canadinn Polo Park, and they now have rooms available, even though before they were saying sold out. Now I am really not sure what to do. It is practically next door to the stadium.:hmm:

They were 149 and 159ish. I am tempted because it is right there. If the weather is crappy, that would be a real advantage. :hmm:

I was there in the summer...I didn't stay, but we were in the parking lot. It seemed more convenient. However, I don't really want to spend any more money.

That is the plan!:hug:

We must do our first GA together, and take pics for the others to see... :shifty:

The Canadinn is not that far from the stadium. On show night I think it will be pretty perfect. You'll have the lovely sound of people screaming from their cars, U2 music blasting from stereos and horns honking while you try to sleep happily in your hotel bed :D

You'll also have the Claw shining into your room the night before.

I think we will have those sounds at the Viscount too!:shifty:

If it was the same price, I would switch for sure. tha Canadinn had a huge party after the Bon Jovi concert in July that looked like so much fun.

This show is quickly creeping up on us!:hyper: I am so glad that I don't have to wait until July to see them! It has been long enough!!!!

I was them in Sydney and even though that were two of the best concerts I've ever been to, once I left, all I could think was, "OMG ONLY A FEW MONTHS UNTIL WINNIPEG!"

:drool:

we are all set to go....tickets and we have a room at the hojo express....which judging by the reviews im hoping not to get shot.

I'm kind of scared too! Our hotel is by the stadium, but I am worried about theft. :huh:

A friend of mine said she would lend me her club.:shifty:

winnipeg

Im pretty sure we will be fine by the stadium. I hope they have security and port o potty. pulled up the average low and hor the 29th its a whopping 45 degrees. gonna be a bit cold in the morning of the sh0w and the show weather should be just about perfect....

OMG! That is cold!:crack: I will be bringing a warm jacket. A hat and mitts too! Perhaps I will purchase a U2 hoodie as well!:shifty:

It's not that dangerous near the stadium. And there will be security and loads of people there the day before and the day of.

I don't think I'll be lining up for this show. I know this city like the back of my hand and I think this will be my chance to finally get my Bono autograph. I just missed them at Sydney 2 and was sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom