June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part IX - I don't remember what Cory Marshall Looks Like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK y'all, I haven't checked into an Anaheim thread since last April's saddening developments, but I'm here now. Who wants to give me a rundown as to Blue Crack happenings??

On the phone with Ticketmaster. Since purchasing night one tix, my card has expired. As I was moving at the time, I did will call. Now I get to pay $2.50 to print my own tix since I no longer have the old card. :doh:

ETA: Holy Crap. They just waived the fee. Ticketmaster did something NICE! :faint: And now the email has arrived.

On the phone with Ticketmaster. Since purchasing night one tix, my card has expired. As I was moving at the time, I did will call. Now I get to pay $2.50 to print my own tix since I no longer have the old card. :doh:

ETA: Holy Crap. They just waived the fee. Ticketmaster did something NICE! :faint: And now the email has arrived.

I've yet to follow up with TM, if I have my hard tickets from last year do I have to do anything with them to exchange them, or will they just take those?

I've yet to follow up with TM, if I have my hard tickets from last year do I have to do anything with them to exchange them, or will they just take those?

You don't have to do anything with those other than not lose them. I've been checking on the one I do have on hand every so often. It's been 17 months since I purchased it.

No need to exchange - tickets purchased before the cancellation are still valid. Just make sure that you have the correct corresponding date (i.e. June 6, 2010 = June 17, 2011).

Hello!. Does anyone have an spare GA ticket to sell?... for either show, the 17th or 18th... if you do, please let me know!. thanks.

Cya all.

I sent an e-mail to the El Torito Grill inquiring about a reservation for June 16. They have special banquet menu options for large groups or we can order off the regular menus but it's a $25 per person minimum order and a $250 deposit that will be applied to the total check.

Thoughts?

Since there are potentially so many of us, I'd prefer to have a reservation just to be sure we can all be seated together, but we may be able to take our chances and take over a part of the bar or whatever like we did last year.

So, is anyone looking for a roommate? I've procrastinated majorly about making plans for this trip, and haven't made a reservation. I'll probably drive down on the 16th and leave on the 19th. I'm a female in my mid-20s. I'll sleep on the floor if that's all you've got. Anyone? :reject:

So, is anyone looking for a roommate? I've procrastinated majorly about making plans for this trip, and haven't made a reservation. I'll probably drive down on the 16th and leave on the 19th. I'm a female in my mid-20s. I'll sleep on the floor if that's all you've got. Anyone? :reject:

hey there... I've posted a few days ago, about looking for someone to share a room. I'll be arriving the same date as you, the 16th and leaving the 19th. I'll be attending to both shows. I have a reservation, 2 bed room at the Holiday Inn (check map... couldn't find any closer since it's all booked) (holiday inn anaheim resort - Google Maps).

So the room just for myself is a waste... and even worse when I plan to spend most of the day in queue for the shows. I'll be driving up to Anaheim by noon on the 16th. I'm 28y old latino guy. I know you might be looking for another female to share room and feel more comfortable but, that's what I got. Let me know if you are interested, feel free to invite someone else if so.

Cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom