July 8th and 9th-Hippodrome-Montreal-Part 6 (PLEBA warning)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome they even show the flight distance! :lol:
367 km to frankfurt, 5856 km from Frankfurt to Montreal, 6505 km from Toronto to Zurich, 604 km from Zurich to Amsterdam.

Damn that's a lot of kms.

She is at our hotel too! If we can get into our room early, I am sure there would be no prob holding your luggage in our room!:hug: We can then see how everyone is doing, and head to Walmart for Ga stuff. Wow, it feels so cool to have a plan. Perhaps we could find a place to get a bite to eat close to the hotel.

There are tons of fast food places right near the hotel. Plus there's a nice restaurant right there too that me Liz and Val ate at last summer :D

Booked! :cabbagepatch: On a rooooll!

:hi5:

Yay!! :hyper:

...yes, and a certain caramel doughnut that I may or may not be getting tonight, along with an Ice Capp!:shifty:

I've had both. Sorry, Dunkin doesn't even come close!:wink:

I will more than happily continue to experiment though!:shifty:

I can't read that stuff. The answers drive me crazy because no one listens to the question. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the woman sitting next to me at 360 Chicago night 2, "OMG! I hope they play WOWY. OMG! They have to. OMG! They have to play WOWY, that's like my favorite U2 song."
Me: "Yes, I KNOW they will play WOWY." Then she gets up to run to the bathroom during Ultraviolet. :madwife:

I'll take MOFO. But, really I'd like one of the new ones: SUC or Fez/BB.

Agreed. They state ONE song only, and give a reason. Then people list tons of songs without reason whatshowever. Or "because I like it". :rolleyes: At least my answer was well motivated and ofcourse it does NOT show up on the site. It's like they WANT to think that only morons visit the moronic website.

I will suggest MOFO...again....and pray to the leather gods to make it so!:shifty:

I just did it. I can't believe how many people cannot read. They say ONE song that HASN'T been played this tour.:crack:

Actually, much to my surprise, they are picking some pretty good songs!:ohmy:

Acrobat has quite a few, so does Please. Mofo has been mentioned a few times, but not nearly enough!:angry:

I kept mine simple this time. Last time they didn't post mine either. Maybe they didn't understand what you were saying. It IS U2.com!:crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom