July 23, 2011 TCF Stadium Minneapolis III: Stuck In A Heat Wave You Can't Get Out Of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This shit is crazy. The line wasn't even that long at the same time in NY the other day. All this secret crap is nasty. If you want to start the line that early, then do it fairly. Everyone knows, and whoever made that decision has to deal with the chaos that follows. Any random Joe would have no clue all this stuff was going on in secret and would never have a chance at a good spot. And that's not fair.

(runs for car keys and starts his own 'list')

Ah yes, the Vertigo lottery was cool. The fact that a list is now being started over 36 hours ahead of time seems ridiculous if security has no intention of honoring it(yay). I hope I'm wrong, but I think there's going to be some ugliness :down:

Thanks for the details, PopMatt - I sent the info to Tim. Re "honoring their list only" - isn't that what every stadium says, and it never quite happens that way?

I'm glad I have seats. :lol:

But yeah, I'm kind of at the point where as much as I love GA, I've come to the realization that the whole line thing and me don't mix. I'm happy in the back (and maybe a later arrival into the pit in Moncton).

I'm part of the "I'm still in my pj's at noon" club. Like hell am I going to participate in this mess.

(runs for car keys and starts his own 'list')

Ah yes, the Vertigo lottery was cool. The fact that a list is now being started over 36 hours ahead of time seems ridiculous if security has no intention of honoring it(yay). I hope I'm wrong, but I think there's going to be some ugliness :down:

36? Ha! It started yesterday at some point! > 72...

FYI....best pizza in town, and perhaps the US, is Black Sheep Pizza in Minneapolis. Fucking orgasmic.

I've heard it's really good. I used to work in the area so I'd drive by it everyday and always wanted to go. Totally forgot about it now that I don't work downtown. I'll put it on my list of places to go!

That's fine, but it there's NOBODY there at any given time keeping tabs on things, then the list is especially crap. They can't just have the list floating at random intervals and expect everyone to respect that.
Yeah. Usually people start a line and have someone guard the line there at all times until showtime. You can't just show up with a book and a sharpie and declare yourself the start of the line, and then leave the line. :lol: Then it's not a line anymore. The list stays with the line.

I can't deal with this drama. I have to pack!

I love it. I usually drink an IPA with pizza. Makes everything taste better to me. But them...beer makes everything better. Except herpes.

Summit EPA is the best. Well Summit anything is the best. I'm madly in love with Summit Winter :love: So good! I want to tour the brewery this summer. I about died and went to heaven at the Guinness brewery in Dublin so I can imagine this will be close the same experience. :drool:

I like to rant online about U2 GA lines. They make me feel better and makes my stress go away.

Then I laugh at myself. Ha ha! Tra la la! Everything is fiiiiiiiiiine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom