Is this the highest priced tickets for a stadium tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Possibly, although I don't think they have boxes on the top level of Soldier Field. I also noticed that it appeared the entire lower level in front of the stage until you get to the back was also at the $250 price. Much of the 2nd level must also be at the $250 price as well, although probably a smaller number than the first level.

With the way they sell it seems like "market value" for GAs would be double or triple what they are!

Without knowing how many GA's are sold in the stadiums but as a ball-park figure would 15,000 people pay 3x current face value for tickets? If every GA for Wembley was £150 face value would it sell out?

Does it really matter if a few shows will not be 100% sold out?
Look at u2.com
U2.com > U2 360? Tour
Most are sold out, but: 2nd Milan, Berlin (!!!!!), Chorzow, all UK (!!!) dates (except 1st Wembley show) still have tickets available.
I know, I know there's still time and - for example - in Chorzow there are only available the most expensive tickets in 2 sectors, so it's almost sold out.
I'm not talking about U2 playing to half-empty stadiums, but does it really matter TODAY (economy etc) if all of them are sold out? :huh:

1st wembley had tickets come up today

'sold out' is all about rep really. i suppose it depends on how much they want to totally fill the stadiums

I don't mind a couple of empty seats, but if we are talking swathes of seats then it will make me feel a little bit sick.

I'm curious if U2 breaks gross records set by the 3 Tenors in 96/7 at several venues/cities on this tour. I uploaded some onto interference forum several years ago.

1st wembley had tickets come up today

'sold out' is all about rep really. i suppose it depends on how much they want to totally fill the stadiums

Every show, soldout or not, has tickets that get released later because employee's don't want them, some seats previously thought to be obstructed view are found not to be, and a few are always released later to mess up scalpers.

With the instant sellout in Zagrab Croatia of 63,000 tickets for an August 10th show there, its just been announced that another show will take place there on August the 9th.

Croatia has some of the most expensive ticket prices of the tour so far.

Here are the 5 price levels converted into US Dollars:

$356.16
$178.08
$133.99
$89.33
$44.51

I think $356.16 is the highest priced ticket of the tour so far.

Ticket Prices

I apologize if this has been asked, which I'm sure it has. What are the different prices for the US Tour. I want to go to the show in Atlanta. I bought general admission for the Vertigo tour. Doesn't that mean that the sooner you get in line at the venue the closer you'll be to the stage?

I'm sorry, I'm just confused and I want to get the best seats possible. Can someone please explain, in detail if you don't mind, the difference in each pricing bracket and stuff. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also, is it too late to sign up for U2.com and would it benefit me to sign up now or not.

Thank you for any information you can give. It's much appreciated:D

I believe seats are priced at $250, $95, and $30, and GA is $55. And typically, yes, your assumption about GA is correct, generally, although it varies venue-to-venue, and there probably will be a random system for getting 'under' the claw, based on pure luck.

No, it's not too late to sign up for U2.com. You should almost immediately get a presale code that you can use tomorrow afternoon.

There's also a special Falcons pre-sale going on right now for the Atlanta show. (No GA's are available in this presale though, they're being saved for u2.com members.)

U2 360º Tour tickets Georgia Dome Atlanta, GA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

You have to enter "falcons" into the blank password box right next to the "any price" dropdown box.

You can use that link to buy tickets, or just look around at what the various prices are for different sections.

No, it's not too late to sign up for U2.com. You should almost immediately get a presale code that you can use tomorrow afternoon.

There's also a special Falcons pre-sale going on right now for the Atlanta show. (No GA's are available in this presale though, they're being saved for u2.com members.)

U2 360º Tour tickets Georgia Dome Atlanta, GA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

You have to enter "falcons" into the blank password box right next to the "any price" dropdown box.

You can use that link to buy tickets, or just look around at what the various prices are for different sections.

Does that mean that if I want to get general admission tickets for Atlanta that I can't unless I am a u2.com memeber? Or does it just mean that I'll have to wait for the tickets to go on sale to the general public? What I mean is, do you think that there will be any GA tickets left after the u2.com members have their pick?

Does that mean that if I want to get general admission tickets for Atlanta that I can't unless I am a u2.com memeber? Or does it just mean that I'll have to wait for the tickets to go on sale to the general public? What I mean is, do you think that there will be any GA tickets left after the u2.com members have their pick?

Not likely based on previous sales...I was in the ticketing system the second Boston came online and wasnt able to get a GA ticket.

If you are waiting for the general public sale your best bet to get a GA ticket is Ebay but be prepaired to pay double to triple price for it.

how much were French GAs?

quick question:

How much were face value GAs in France for this tour?

I'm trying to buy face value tickets and I want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off ;)

Thanks!

quick question:

How much were face value GAs in France for this tour?

I'm trying to buy face value tickets and I want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off ;)

Thanks!

Finally found my answer on Live Nation France

crazy that Nice GAs are 87,50€ when Paris is 61,80€

Is the field smaller in Nice, perhaps?

I know that the Stade De France in Paris is a huge soccer stadium, I guess the Nice one isn't as big.

The $55 dollar seats aren't just for GA... they also seem to be for Mezz sections of stadiums, behind the stage, far away... slightly better views than the 30 dollar seats.

wow 3rd level 250 bucks in chicago

U2 360º Tour

Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
Sun, Sep 13, 2009 07:00 PM
Your Ticket(s)

Section
Row
Seats
Description
11 - 10
Price Level 1
Level 300 Seats
Reserved Seating​

Type
2 Standard Admission - Select GA / Reserved Below​

Ticket Price
US $250.00 x 2​

Convenience Charge
US $14.95 x 2​

Building Facility Charge
US $2.00 x 2​

I suspect 250 tickets will turn into 95 tickets in markets where they didnt sell well. As date gets closer they can lower price and know one will realize. Like the airlines do to fill a plane.......

GA Question???

Hey fellow U2 fans,
Today I was lucky enough to purchase 4 GA tickets for the concert in Vancouver and we were under the impression that the GA tickets were on the floor and were $30??? Turns out we're halway to the moon - could possibly be the worst seats in the stadium. What happened??? I was told the GA tickets were all on the floor??? Anyone?

Hey fellow U2 fans,
Today I was lucky enough to purchase 4 GA tickets for the concert in Vancouver and we were under the impression that the GA tickets were on the floor and were $30??? Turns out we're halway to the moon - could possibly be the worst seats in the stadium. What happened??? I was told the GA tickets were all on the floor??? Anyone?

Did you select 'floor tickets' when you were searching?

Bummer. Yeah the $30 tickets are probably nosebleeds or behind the stage.. if they are behind the stage they will be a lot better than at the other end though.

Bummer. Yeah the $30 tickets are probably nosebleeds or behind the stage.. if they are behind the stage they will be a lot better than at the other end though.

I like my $30 seats at the Rose Bowl.

Row 33 in section 12, at the same level as the exits. Here's d.darroch's images from the Rose Bowl thread:

n757420726_6478306_1743917.jpg

n757420726_6478307_3620082.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of NLOTH (or of the 360 Tour stage design, for that matter), so I wasn't going to pay through the nose to see any shows on this tour.

Back
Top Bottom