Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got a yellow boston 9-21 ga today and.....

I notice on each envelope from TM it says "Buy and sell tickets on ticketmaster.com!" on envelope... WHY? That should be kept confidential.

I got my Vancouver ticket last week, but haven't yet received my Chicago 2 tickets ... although they emailed me to say they'd been printed.

got the email that my VA ticket is printed and on its way. :D My DC tix are in the process of being printed.. so any day now. :hyper:

Same with me. I know my C'ville ticket will show up tomorrow when I have to work. I feel like a stalker when the mailman comes down the street.

I received my LA and Tampa a couple of days ago. I have everything I've purchased, except now LV and Dallas (which a friend bought with her code).

i got the email saying they were printing the tickets for my Tampa show on 4/10....but I still do not have the tickets.....this makes me nervous....how long before you get the tickets after getting the email?

i got the email saying they were printing the tickets for my Tampa show on 4/10....but I still do not have the tickets.....this makes me nervous....how long before you get the tickets after getting the email?

On my email it said that if I didn't receive the tickets within 10 business days, to contact them. I got my email on the 4th, and they were in my mailbox when I got home tonight. I had been away for 5 days, so I don't know when they arrived, but it was definitely within less than 10 business days. No need to be worried just yet. :)

OK...thanks!..I guess I am most worried that they will arrive in their plain white envelope and i will toss them out as junk mail!:lol::wink:

I will give them until next week before I contact them about my Tampa tickets. I was expecting them to arrive with my Atlanta ticket, but they didn't. I received Atlanta on Monday.

same here..:sad:

keep checking - everyone that I've talked to got their confirmations changed yesterday (all ordered from east coast USA)

Your Ticket(s)
Your order has been dispatched.

If you have not received your tickets within 72 hours of the event please contact us no later than 24 hours before the event.

Purchase Summary
Order Date Order # Amount
18/03/09 *********/UK2 €267.60
Event
U2 360 Tour
Croke Park, Dublin,
25/07/09 - 18:30

Section Row Type Ticket Price Service Charge
FIELD G21 M-FAN3 €59.80 €6.35
Seats:*** to *** | seating chart

Charge Summary
Item Charge
Tickets
M-FAN3 Tickets
Total Service Charge(s) €59.80 x 4
€6.35 x 4
Delivery Charge
(includes Order Processing Fee) €3.00
TOTAL CHARGES €267.60

Billing Information
Customer Name Card Type Charge Last 4 Digits Billing Address

Back to Ticketmaster Order History

keep checking - everyone that I've talked to got their confirmations changed yesterday (all ordered from east coast USA)

Your Ticket(s)
Your order has been dispatched.

If you have not received your tickets within 72 hours of the event please contact us no later than 24 hours before the event.

Purchase Summary
Order Date Order # Amount
18/03/09 *********/UK2 €267.60
Event
U2 360 Tour
Croke Park, Dublin,
25/07/09 - 18:30

Section Row Type Ticket Price Service Charge
Seats:*** to *** | seating chart

Charge Summary
Item Charge
Tickets
M-FAN3 Tickets
Total Service Charge(s) €59.80 x 4
€6.35 x 4
Delivery Charge
(includes Order Processing Fee) €3.00
TOTAL CHARGES €267.60

Billing Information
Customer Name Card Type Charge Last 4 Digits Billing Address

Back to Ticketmaster Order History

nope.. still says that they haven't been dispatched. I do live on the east coast too. Ordered mine on 3/17.

Back
Top Bottom