Anyone tried signing up for U2.com now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

God Part III

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
My friend is curious if she could get in on the presale (I could benefit from this as well) but she hasn't signed up yet. I tried to look for an answer but I couldn't find one. Has anyone tried subscribing to U2.com AFTER the tour announcement, and still getting a presale code?

yes you can sign up now if you want. But will be 'boots' level in regards to getting presale tickets. In other words, you will have access on day 3 of the presale.

my hubby signed up yesterday. There is no cut off in regards to subscribing to the fan club.

Q - When is the latest I can join U2.com to be involved in the Internet ticket pre-sale?
A - Anyone who is a current Subscriber to U2.com can participate when ticket presales take place but those who have been Subscribers longest get the earliest opportunity to enter the presale. 'Horizon Subscribers' have access starting on the morning of Day 1 of the presale, 'Breathe Subscribers' have access from the morning of Day 2 of the presale and 'Boots Subscribers' have access from mid afternoon on Day 2 of the presale. The presale for each concert closes at Noon / Midday on Day 3. The public ticket sale will start after Day 3 of the presale. The exact times for access will be emailed to you and made available on the tour page of U2.com.

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...2-com-general-discussion-and-info-194879.html

Although, Sicy, that answer isn't very clear.

"Anyone who is a current subscriber" could mean "anyone who has subscribed up until now." Also, it's U2.com. You just can't be sure.

Hello guys,
I'm a paid member of U2.com and I'm really glad I got some tickets today!
My mother likes to join U2.com also, but we share the same credit card.

Can we use the same credit card for two accounts? Just the credit card, the address/email/name are different. I read somewhere that you can't share the same email, but nothing mentioned about payment details.

Any help would be really appreciated!!

I just signed up yesterday after letting my subscription expire a while back. At least this time around you can buy 4 tickets and spread that over up to 4 shows. I don't want to deal with the potential site crashing when the general sale begins.

And I actually want that double CD even though I have MP3's already.

Back
Top Bottom