which internet browser do you use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For me, it's more of a rotation. Mostly I use a browser which works with IE's core but completely safer and with more features - Avant Browser: www.avantbrowser.com

I like it much more than IE, it has tabs, popup blocker and more stuff... but I like to keep things simple. It also has mouse gestures too. :wink:

And when that gets laggy for me, I switch to either Firefox or Opera. They're all good browsers... good interfaces, and I haven't used IE in the longest times except for when I have to print out Best Buy coupons that for some reason I can't use those browsers to print out of. :scratch:

Firefox! I tried using Flock but it was just too new and worrisomely unstable.

Heh, seems like I'm the only one here who uses AOL from time to time.

9.0 SE.

I will admit, I've enjoyed it a lot.

But for a lot of reasons, I am going to be switching browsers. Gonna check out this foxfire.......

I like IE - it's okay, but it seems to run really slow on my cpu, for some reason.

Thanks for the tips........

I'll let y'all know hoe firefox turns out..........

holy crap, I think I'm a firefox addict.

I just ran through the extensions, and I'm lovin the tab thing.....

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks for makinng this thread, whoever did

:bow:

gr@cie said:
Netscape :reject: Anyone else used this? and can you explain to me the advantages of Firefox over Netscape for me? (as it seems to be so popular) :)

Netscape, nowadays, is Firefox with AOL bloat. Dump it.

Melon

redkat said:
I'm using firefox today.

yay :hyper: :hyper:

Sicy said:

:mad:

What is so bad about it.. please take the time to tell me!

Firefox is faster
Firefox has tabs
Firefox has higher security
Firefox has better popup blocking

the tabs feature is probably the #1 most noticable reason why it's way better, that and the speed

For Honor said:
holy crap, I think I'm a firefox addict.

I just ran through the extensions, and I'm lovin the tab thing.....

:drool:

Thanks for makinng this thread, whoever did

:bow:

:lol: glad you like it:wink:

I work in IT as a computer technician and whenever I do any reimages (reinstalling the OS) I recommend to the user trying FireFox since we support it and it now comes on our image. Most are very receptive and tell me later they'd never go back. It's great b/c it will import all your IE data so you don't have to rebuild your Favorites list.

This one guy I work with, instead of explaining the differences to the user and helping them switch (like I do), he just deletes the IE icon and renames the FireFox icon "Internet Explorer" and the people never know the difference! :lol:

:confused:What the hell is a browser?!!!
3.gif

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

This one guy I work with, instead of explaining the differences to the user and helping them switch (like I do), he just deletes the IE icon and renames the FireFox icon "Internet Explorer" and the people never know the difference! :lol:

:laugh: :lmao:
That's precious!

:sigh:

Well I just got a brand new computer at home for Christmas so maybe I will try firefox tonite :shh:

How do you transfer over all your favorites etc from IE?

Sicy said:
:sigh:

Well I just got a brand new computer at home for Christmas so maybe I will try firefox tonite :shh:

How do you transfer over all your favorites etc from IE?

:up:

the transfer should be easy ( i haven't done this for ages) i think the 1st time you open up firefox it comes up with an import dialogue

Back
Top Bottom