The Amazing Race 13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No gay or lesbian (well obviously g/l) teams this time around... is that a first for TAR? Well apart from the crap Family Edition...

:hyper: Oooh i loved the last series of this, though i had to watch it on youtube. :grumpy: I wish we did it in the UK or at leasy showed your version here. :angry:

I so hope the CBS website will allow non US/Canadians to watch on there coz it takes forever to watch on youtube. :lol:

ETA it let me watch the cast intro's so hopefully i will be able to watch the whole thing. :D

:hyper::hyper:
We're only just getting the last Survivor. Hopefully we'll get The Amazing Race sooner or I'll have to watch it on the 'puter. :|

I hope this one has lots of fakey Phil moments. . .
:|Fred and Joan :sad:

. . . . . . . .

:hyper:You're the first team to arrive!!!:D

I was nervous for a sec that it had started last night, and I'd missed it. :der:

Looking forward to this! :hyper:

I just remembered this show existed after it won the Emmy award, despite having seen nearly every episode. Last season was pretty dope the more I think about it, one of their best. They've been on fire since that awful stretch of Family Edition and the one where the male Hippies ended up winning. I'm still miffed that the All Star cast was absolutely nothing like the one I had wanted to see...guess the fans mostly like the "friendly" teams rather than the ones that create fireworks.

I so hope the CBS website will allow non US/Canadians to watch on there coz it takes forever to watch on youtube. :lol:

Canadians can't watch videos on US broadcaster websites either so unfortunately we resort to other means as well.

Really looking forward to this Sunday!:drool:

:hug: It sucks doesn't it.
It sure does. I wonder if it works the other way round and people in the US can watch things like Coronation Street episodes on a Canadian channel like CBC?

Well last night's episode started off pretty much the same. I've already managed to single out the villain group I know I'll come to despise. The perky, young brother/sister combo, who are a bit too close for my liking, and their fresh alliance with the 'grid-iron dude/plastic surgery chick' with marital problems.

I love Nerd 1(older ones) and Nerd 2(younger). Sad to see hippies go but I could tell they weren't long for this game.

Should be an interesting season! I don't really have a favourite team so far, but I do like the two nerdy teams. They're fun so far.

I was sure the hippies would be last, if the two dudes climbing up the stairs couldn't figure out the challenge on the second go around. The hippies seemed to be walking a fair bit, which was just asking for an elimination. It's a race, damnit! Run!! :lol:

I'm annoyed with the frat boys too. And that couple with the girl who's trying to make friends. They both seem like jerks.

I agree about that couple. She gets all pissed because the other team ignored her. Well, they aren't there to make friends, they are just playing a game. And now she hates them.

And the ex-NFL QB/plastic surgery chick couple were terrible, especially her. I have a feeling they will get worse, too.

Love the nerds, though.

:wave: So Long Hippie Bee people. Interesting season beginning. Seems they have the "typical" pairings...an old couple, the separated or divorced couple, frat boys, friends, mother/son or father/daughter, blondes, dating couple etc..... I still love the show tho.

How many times was it mentioned that the NFL guy had cheated on his wife! She should get it printed on a tshirt!

Anyhow I always kind of hope that The Amazing Race will make leg one a non elimination leg and the first episode a double episode (like Survivor Gabon was) so we get to know the teams a bit better. The beekeepers may have made an interesting contrast to some of the others.

Oh - and the guy with glasses in 'Team Superbad' losing his cool a bit at the start bodes well for a full on freak out mid race! :applaud:

Wow some stupid stupid teams this season.
The divorcees are numbskulls.
The Terence and Philip couple not following the marked path to the taxis.
The idiot camouflage brother (Nick?)with his theories on the wall "I think its a color coded thing", and the stupid SuperBad redhead for listening to him instead of doing his own thing "you think maybe I should just write everything down and read it all back to him"..."no I think its a color coded thing"... "Um OK".

And Tina is a first class see you next Tuesday, I can see why Ken (no prize of a human himself) cheated on her, aside from her starting to take on the look of Tammy Faye.

Go computer nerds.

why is Ken trying so hard with Tina? If it were up to me i'd leave her right there...

...wouldn't even bother paying the return ticket either

That was a fairly intense episode. It was so cool of Mom and Son team to have stopped to help out the one team near the end about the taxi situation. The show doesn't have to be all cut throat.

Back
Top Bottom