Hooooouse M.D. Season 5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper::hyper:40 minutes to go. If I spontaneously combust into a molten pile of House and Cuddy fangirl-ness, don't be surprised. I've been waiting for this moment for 4 season and 5 episodes of the fifth. djfdkfjdksldkuresjf *faints*:reject:

Here you go!

199117273_309024ab.gif

:tongue:

Someone didn't tape House last week for me :grumpy: What are these websites I can access House eps?

Rewatching Season three now. I forgot about that first episode, in which House gets that vegetable man, realises that a shot of cortisol will fix him, but Cuddy says no. She tries it, it works, but House never finds out. :(

:hyper::drool::love::combust::faint: That kiss was the hottest thing ever. I literally squealed for basically the entire length of it. The episode was brilliant too. The writing was great, the acting was great, and the other POTW story was one of the best in a long time. I didn't see that coming. I predicted what was going to happen with the baby, and I'm ok with it for now.

SPOILER:
Re: the promo for next week. They purposely tend to mislead, so I'm guessing Wilson doesn't really have "feelings" for Cuddy. I'm guessing he's telling her that along with discouraging House from pursuing anything with her in one of his Wilsonian reverse psychological attempts to get House and Cuddy to see that deep down they have feelings for each other far deeper than they'll even admit to themselves. Poor Wilson can't help it. It's his hopeless romantic/messiah complex kicking in. He wants to see his two best friends happy, and if that's the way he has to do it, he will.

Man if these guys were my doctors I'd be suing them :huh:
Lets test for this that and the other thing. Oh wait its this, no its that, test for this! NO test for that. Ok I know, its been said already, its just frustrating.

That kiss was.. pretty hot. Didnt House and Cuddy have a relationship before?

Man if these guys were my doctors I'd be suing them :huh:
Lets test for this that and the other thing. Oh wait its this, no its that, test for this! NO test for that. Ok I know, its been said already, its just frustrating.

The best example of this was "Family" from season 3. I really felt bad for the parents in that one.

Tonight, meh. I thought it was a nifty case, but it felt tossed to the side. We all cared about Cuddy more, and so did the writers.

That kiss was.. pretty hot. Didnt House and Cuddy have a relationship before?

We found out in season 2 that they've known each other since college. They were acquaintances if not friends. In season 3, we found out that they've at least had a one-night stand because during one of their arguments about why Cuddy hired him and why she lets him get away with so much House says, "You gave me everything I wanted because one night I gave you everything you wanted."

Someone didn't tape House last week for me :grumpy: What are these websites I can access House eps?

Rewatching Season three now. I forgot about that first episode, in which House gets that vegetable man, realises that a shot of cortisol will fix him, but Cuddy says no. She tries it, it works, but House never finds out. :(
Surf the channel dude.

the episode was alright...

13 testing the coke = :eyebrow: :rolleyes: :|

The kiss at the end felt kinda weird, not in a good way either - I dunno, it's kind of like Mulder and Scully; their "relationship" is based on the sexual tension and the "what if" but once it actually happens it kind of ruins it... just my opinion though...

also, Sicy, your new sig = gold :lmao:

Surf the channel dude.

Don't you find that Surf the Channel goes out of sync, though? Whenever I try to watch anything there, the audio and video are usually delayed by at least two seconds, and it's very annoying. It could just be my shitty wireless connection at university...

The kiss at the end felt kinda weird, not in a good way either - I dunno, it's kind of like Mulder and Scully; their "relationship" is based on the sexual tension and the "what if" but once it actually happens it kind of ruins it... just my opinion though...

Oh, I think they're going to drag this out for as long as possible, if the previews for the next episode give any indication. Fear not, the tension will probably still be there. By the way, since you mentioned The X-Files, I totally thought this was going to be like the infamous bee scene. I don't know if you were a fan back then or not, but I remember EVERYONE in the fandom freaked out when the first trailers for that movie started to make their rounds. We were all, yes! Finally! They're going to kiss! And then...well, you know the rest.

The kiss felt out-of-place to me. Like I said to Ashley, the scene was probably written in the script like so:

[House acts like an asshole, Cuddy, in an emotionally-damaged state, makes out with him. Fangirls cheer.]

Cuddy: Good night...

[Fans are left wondering what just went on, and forget how many bad soap operas we've stolen this from. Ratings soar.]

I was always under the impression that Dr. House was gay. I guess not.

Don't you find that Surf the Channel goes out of sync, though? Whenever I try to watch anything there, the audio and video are usually delayed by at least two seconds, and it's very annoying. It could just be my shitty wireless connection at university...

Yes! This definitely happens to me with Surf The Channel. The audio is off by a few seconds. And I don't have a shitty wireless connection. It's mucho frustrating.

Surfthechannel never used to do that to me, but lately, it's with everything I watch. I thought it was just whoever was uploading the Boston Legal episodes, but then it happened to me with SVU as well, and now you guys are saying it's happening with House :grumpy:

The captioning said, but I forgot the artist already, but I believe the name was I'm in love with a Girl

Back
Top Bottom