WARNING: Extremely sexy John Edwards picture (All Edwards Drooling Here Please)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he's baaaaaaaaaaaaack!
capt.pajk10109191626.edwards_visit_pajk101.jpg

finally a new edwards pic. i had gone too long without seeing one!:wink:

HeartlandSoul said:
OMG! This thread :lmao:

I just can't resist a handsome man holding a football. *drool*

*HeartlandSoul basks in the beautiful Democratic handsomeness*

BTW U2democrat I love your screen name :wink:

I also can't resist a handsome man holding a football.

Thanks! :D

No offense to anyone, but hopefully everyone doesn't vote on looks. He can afford to look good given all the money he has taken physicians and healthcare organizations that are now struggling to provide critical care. He sues, their insurance rates go up and they leave or have to raise the cost of care. That drives up health insurance costs and more people go without. Nice. But he looks great.

Hi, Boston01, and welcome! :wave:

Actually, this is just a "joke" thread where the ladies (or men who might be so inclined) can collect and look at nice pics of John Edwards. However, if you were to search on Edwards' name in this forum, you can find other, serious threads in which his positions on various issues are discussed.

Again, welcome. :)

one reason why i like edwards so much is because he's, in my view, such a good leader. add his good looks and he's just godly! a good friend of mine got hugged by him today.....:drool: :drool:

thanks for the welcome!! ok but taking the bait on this one! why is he such a good leader? what leadership position has he ever held? A US Senator is not a position of leadership. It is a position which represents his/her constituency. Very theoretical I know! Never seems to be the case. Not necessarily trying to down the guy, I just don't see what his credentials really are. Anyone candidate can promise anything. John Kerry promised a lot to the residents of MA. A lot of us are still waiting. FYI...I am a Democrat. I just think its healthy to ask questions. I cannot believe there are no better candidates on either side.

You don't neccessarily have to hold a position of leadership to be a leader. People like me have been following him since '98...and since I am a "follower", doesn't that make him a leader? Anywho, he has lived the American dream, from rags to riches. It takes a special kind of person to do what he has done, and i have SO much resect for him for that. He is also the one politician on a national level who is actually angry about poverty. My favorite politician of all time is RFK, particularly for his fight against poverty. And I adore Edwards for speaking out about poverty. I could go on and on but in this thread i mainly want to talk about how f***ing gorgeous he is.

mmm john edwards...
sexiest man in politics.
my sister's book club voted him the sexiest of the democratic presidential candidates (this was like in may)... but kerry had the best hair (?)

this seems kinda wrong because i'm 16... so what HE'S GOOD LOOKING...
my friends think i have a problem

ok ..so Jim Jones was a leader too. I guess my point was that he usurped a lot of people to get where he is. That is not a matter of opinion...it is fact. The healthcare profession will back it. From that perspective, I don't see how he can care about the impoverished when he has put healthcare coverage out of reach for some of the same people he says he is trying to help. I know what he is saying his campaign speeches. What he has done in practice seems to be a little different.

Boston01:

Like I said, this thread is just for fun. Feel free to start your own thread, or join in a different one, to discuss the "heavier" issues.

Thanks! We'd appreciate it. :)

I like the middle pic in U2dem's latest batch. Very dreamy look on his face.

Oh, and at www.slate.com today, the front-page story is on Edwards. The headline is misleading--the piece is actually complimentary to him.

paxetaurora said:
I like the middle pic in U2dem's latest batch. Very dreamy look on his face.

Oh, and at www.slate.com today, the front-page story is on Edwards. The headline is misleading--the piece is actually complimentary to him.

yeah i saw the headline on slate (we got our school laptops today) and started screaming in the middle of class......:huh:

OneBadLemon said:
mmm john edwards...
sexiest man in politics.
my sister's book club voted him the sexiest of the democratic presidential candidates (this was like in may)... but kerry had the best hair (?)

this seems kinda wrong because i'm 16... so what HE'S GOOD LOOKING...
my friends think i have a problem

Whoa, I'm not the only 16 year old who thinks he's hot?! Rock on! :applaud: I have a thing for older men... usually more like late 30s-early 40s but Edwards is one pretty politician. See, that's the thing, politicians aren't usually good-looking, but Edwards...he's a handsome man. Especially compared to Dick Cheney :yuck: America needs a hot guy as vice president :D He has a golden smile, seriously... I love it. My friends are worried about me and my mom is like "You know, you're the only 16 year old who would be concerned that she might miss the Edwards speech" but that's okay.

AtomicBono said:

Whoa, I'm not the only 16 year old who thinks he's hot?! Rock on! :applaud: I have a thing for older men... usually more like late 30s-early 40s but Edwards is one pretty politician. See, that's the thing, politicians aren't usually good-looking, but Edwards...he's a handsome man. Especially compared to Dick Cheney :yuck: America needs a hot guy as vice president :D He has a golden smile, seriously... I love it. My friends are worried about me and my mom is like "You know, you're the only 16 year old who would be concerned that she might miss the Edwards speech" but that's okay.

omg you sound like my twin (except i'm 17). my friends always tease me because my crushes are on men ages 30+.

John Edwards is going to be on Lou Dobbs tomorrow (Tuesday) night!
6 PM ET on CNN!!!!

I *love* when he rolls up the sleeves.

It would be super funny if he would dig a ditch or something out on the campaign trail.

Just wait until after the election when he hits his Al Gore stage. A weeks worth of stubble and the attractiveness resulting from the consumption of 60 cheeseburgers.

I'm back from school, therefore its time to post more edwards pics!!
capt.ohmd10209211511.campaign_visits_ohmd102.jpg

There's a nice picture of him in this week's newsweek...page 26

I still say the campaign should release an Edwards calendar.....that'd be hot!

Back
Top Bottom