US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition - Page 44 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-07-2018, 07:58 PM   #861
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:15 AM
Trump is king of snowflakes.

Old 11-07-2018, 08:03 PM   #862
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 07:15 AM
https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/s...35677408243713

Secretary Dobbs and Attorney Generals Diamond and Silk made the big decisions today

Old 11-07-2018, 08:04 PM   #863
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Jim Acosta has been banned from the White House
LMAO Sarah Sanders trying to say that Acosta placed hands on the intern who tried to take the mic from him.

EDIT: Went back and watched the video to see where he possibly may have touched her. During one moment when she's trying to take the mic out of his hand, he does this like gentle karate chop motion on her forearm brushing her away because he's not finished. There it is. Jim Acosta is clearly a piece of trash.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:34 PM   #864
Blue Crack Addict

Sarah Sanders, seriously? Your boss bragged about sexually assaulting women, has been accused by many women of assault, possibly raped his first wife and is a misogynist who disrespects women on a regular basis. Go to work every day Sarah checking your moral compass at the door and focus on a CNN reporter touching a staff member. Get all riled up about that, the base will love it.

Trump also told April Ryan to sit down today. She's the next one to be banned. When is Han it T going to be banned from Trump rallies and fired from Fox News?
Old 11-07-2018, 08:38 PM   #865
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post

Trump also told April Ryan to sit down today. She's the next one to be banned.
Too uppity.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:38 PM   #866
Blue Crack Distributor

I'm glad Trump is concerned about men touching women.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:41 PM   #867
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I'm glad Trump is concerned about men touching women.

Maybe if Acosta had grabbed her by the ... nevermind.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:44 PM   #868
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Too uppity.
Yep. Just like Michelle Obama, Tomi Lahren tweeted that Michelle needed to sit down. Because she had the nerve to say that her husband was a great President. In what universe does any white person think it's ok to tell an African American person to "sit down"? Not in mine, guess I'm weird like that.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:52 PM   #869
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 06:15 AM
So Acosta gets banned for being too aggressive or whatever.

But Trump went out and openly endorsed a politician who actually bodyslammed a reporter.

Okay.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:52 PM   #870
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 12:15 PM
So trump banning reporters for you know.. doing their job and then accusing them of touching the lady that was trying to tackle the mic away from Jim. Did anyone in their right mind imagine a president of the USA would act like this just 5 years ago?? Starting to feel more and more like a dictatorship.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:54 PM   #871
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
So Acosta gets banned for being too aggressive or whatever.

But Trump went out and openly endorsed a politician who actually bodyslammed a reporter.

Okay.
Does this honestly surprise you? I mean we have an administration along with its supporters where hypocrisy truly is limitless.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:56 PM   #872
Blue Crack Addict

Michelle Obama and her man/ape arms are an affront to civilized society, obviously, unlike the vulgarian Trump.

We're only days away from everybody in the Democratic 2020 field being assigned a nickname. Obviously there is Pocahontas already. Kamala Harris is half Indian, so surely some sort of riff on Apu from the Simpsons is on the way. Cory Booker is a black man, but Andrew Gillum took the thief label, so Cory will have to be Tupac. Amy Klobuchar is a drunk, because Brett Kavanaugh said so. He's already labelled Biden as Crazy/Sleepy Joe and Bloomberg is "Little Michael Bloomberg" because he's only 5'8 or something, which matters a lot more than being an actual billionaire.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:59 PM   #873
Blue Crack Addict

Jim Acosta is on with Anderson right now. CNN put out a statement, in it they said that Sarah Sanders lied.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:16 PM   #874
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Democrats have already stated that one of their first acts will be to request Trump's tax returns be turned over by the IRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Here’s to two years of torturing Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by namkcuR View Post
Mike DeWine won the governor's race here in Ohio. Damnit. This could end up hurting my health coverage.

I am feeling some ill-will towards the voters in my state. They voted for Trump two years ago. They voted for DeWine tonight. There was also a ballot measure that would've made drug possession and use misdemeanors instead of full on felonies, reduced prison time for those things, and invested money into rehabilitation programs and addiction treatment. It seems to be like a logical, compassionate, empathetic way to tackle the issue of drugs, so of course the voters of Ohio turned it down by a wide margin. Just like they voted down the measure to legalize medical weed two years ago, and just like they never voted to legalize gay marriage.

At least Sherrod Brown soundly won re-election.

We're supposed to be a swing state but it feels pretty red right now.

but glad to hear to hear Sherrod was re-elected (had not heard yet)
Quote:
Yes.

1) there's still 2 months until the Democrats take over the house, which is plenty of time for Trump to do all sorts of crazy, unchecked things.

2) never underestimate the Democrats ability to shoot themselves in the foot between now and 2020
Heh #1 obviously by the time I read this Sessions was bye-bye. We know this was probably going to happen - but quicker than most thought!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
I wish the media was more of a news source versus an entertainment for ratings.

What’s going on in this country is not normal. Yet they treat it like oooh won’t this be interesting!!!

Thank fuck the house flipped but as headache said there’s still another month before congress goes to break.

If Mueller was holding off to not influence the election, now he can release whatever he’s got cause Trump is gonna come after him
Beal- you really need to balance out your commercial media with Public Radio! They treat the things in general that trump does as out-of-the-norm, abnormal, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
Fucks sake, and here I thought we could chill for a second.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the story earlier today that Don Jr. Is about to be indicted.
Wow, I missed the Donnie Jr news.

And best of luck with your c-section! A happy, healthy baby!

Quote:
That's good to know, thanks . Just the sort of backup plan I'd expect.

And I have no doubt that New York is just itching to get at Trump. That could be fun to watch.
born & bred nyc'r.

Also mentioned on public radio that some of Mueller's could be asked to help w any House investigations.
Quote:
He also mocked Republican incumbents by name who distanced themselves from him and lost last night. Shockingly he was nice about Nancy Pelosi. That won't last long.
As of this afternoon
41 people he campaigned for got +re)elected.
31 " " " " lost.
11 still to be determined.

Quote:
But remember, calling Trump and those that support him racists and extremists is wrong and bad and us liberals totally shouldn't be doing that 'cause it hurts their feelings.

Seriously, that's disturbing .
Yup.
Quote:
Yep. Just like Michelle Obama, Tomi Lahren tweeted that Michelle needed to sit down. Because she had the nerve to say that her husband was a great President. In what universe does any white person think it's ok to tell an African American person to "sit down"? Not in mine, guess I'm weird like that.
Heh, I'll be weird with you. Disgusting!
Old 11-07-2018, 09:23 PM   #875
Blue Crack Supplier

Oh, and whom ever mentioned trump being offended by Michelle Obama's strong arms- imagine if the William sisters showed up unannounced in cap sleeved tops.
"You got a problem with strong women Mr president!?" .
Old 11-07-2018, 09:45 PM   #876
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabiggestu2fan View Post
Does this honestly surprise you? I mean we have an administration along with its supporters where hypocrisy truly is limitless.
Oh, no, it doesn't surprise me. I'm just making note of the continued hypocrisy, is all.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:52 PM   #877
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Jim Acosta is on with Anderson right now. CNN put out a statement, in it they said that Sarah Sanders lied.

I traditionally have not been a huge CNN fan, but I honestly appreciate the editorial decision that they’ve made as of late to just point out what Trump & Co. say that’s complete bullshit. I guess it makes them a “biased” source but it’s really just reporting reality most of the time.

Better that than forced centrism when one of the sides has gone off the rails to an unprecedented extent.
Old 11-07-2018, 10:02 PM   #878
Blue Crack Addict

Oh for sure. Make no mistake, Donald trump made CNN pick a side.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:18 AM   #879
Blue Crack Addict

Sarah Sanders tweeted out a video that she claims proves that Acosta accosted (!) this intern. People are replying that this video was doctored, I guess by Info Wars.

Even if the video isn't doctored-it appears to me that he was raising his arm up pointing his finger and hand up in the direction of Trump while just trying to ask the question. She was trying to get the microphone out of his hand at the same time and this when their arms made contact . It figures that they would make an intern do that too. The next time Trump will probably become completely unhinged and do it himself.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PressSec/...74680991883265
Old 11-08-2018, 08:20 AM   #880
The Fly

Jim Acosta is an ass. And it looks like he did physically touch the intern.

Sorry I can’t defend him on this one.