US Politics XI - more threads than fired Trump cabinet members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[tweet]1062752824751091712[/tweet]

TaBslWUQ.jpg-large-994x460.jpeg

The GOP knows that Trump is doomed. Now they begin to extricate themselves from his grip so they can have plausible deniability when it all crashes down.

The GOP knows that Trump is doomed. Now they begin to extricate themselves from his grip so they can have plausible deniability when it all crashes down.

Yep, pretty much. My mom said the same thing. Nobody who's paid attention these past couple years will buy their sudden "Oh, we were really against him all along" type nonsense, of course, but still, the sooner everyone breaks away from Trump, for whatever reason, the better in general.

Meanwhile Michelle Obama's book is out..in which she talks about personal things like her miscarriage, going to marriage counseling with her husband , and how much she's still in love/lust with him. I miss them. Still waiting on my Ticketmaster free copy of the book. That will be like the U2 cd, forever.

Fuck, that sucks. If you're going to make yourself that big of a voice, you better not have *any* skeletons in your closet and you better not fuck up. Otherwise you do waaaay more harm that good you ever could have done.

EDIT: Or it might be a setup? Some things about this are weird, based on what I'm currently reading.

Last edited:
I think the Democratic field already has like 25 people in it, no joke.

There will be at least one woman on that ticket, you can count on it.

My purple state! Finally...

Arizona:

Elected Kyrsten Sinema for Senator
Elected a Dem for the House seat that McSally abandoned to take on Sinema
Elected a Dem for the House seat that Sinema abandoned to run for Senate
Elected a Dem for Secretary of State (elections, 2nd in Executive succession)
Elected a Dem for Superintendent of Education
Elected Dems for 5 of 9 US House seats
Brought the state House and Senate as close to Dem controlled as they have been in years.

Wow

welp... i've said he shouldn't be in the conversation from day one.

alas... there appears to be more to this story... and when i say more, i mean #morongate more...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-domestic-violence-arrest-set-Jacob-Wohl.html

Yeah, that's what I was referring to last night. No way do I think the man should run for any office higher than a local one at the moment, but with that being said, it's not like this is the first time someone involved with that situation was wrongly arrested for something.

That being said, please don't think for a second that I don't take domestic violence accusations seriously. I very much do and if/when something comes out pointing to Wohl just trying to pull an ISIS (taking claim for something he had nothing to do with) and there is evidence Avenatti did something, believe me, I'll be right there with everyone else turning my back on him.

Whatever happened to #morongate anyway? Did they just concede defeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom