US Politics XXIX: The Final Thread Before XXX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
probably pipe dream, but if DJT isn't on the ballot and is out of power and maybe in jail or hiding somewhere in the Persian Gulf, maybe his Jedi Mind Pull on the non-voting right will be gone and an energized blue can make the difference?

or maybe people will say that a D president needs an R Senate for "divided government." thinking it's still 1986 or something.

The sheer amount of $ that will be spent per voter in Georgia between now and Jan 5 will be mindblowing.

Warnock and Ossoff have to work with each other and run on the premise that their base which doesn't 100% overlap needs to be heavily encouraged to "vote for one, vote for both".

Warnock is probably the better candidate of the two but more importantly he has a very dependable pipeline of support as a black minister in the state. There is a huge number of people who can be turned out in the black community, similar to what we saw in Alabama a couple of years back. And these are dependable voters. Ossoff needs to work the white suburbs, the grandmas who would want him to marry their granddaughters and college campuses/towns.

Clark County Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria said he is hopeful “the bulk” of the remaining ballots will be processed by Saturday or Sunday.

Gloria said the county still needs to process 63,262 ballots, which are expected to lean toward Joe Biden.

I'm sorry but what in the actual fuck is this? How are they not mobilizing every available person to have this count done?

LOL the betting odds on Nevada (97%) are better than Wisconsin's (95%), which has already been called.

No wonder Trump got the lawyers rolling.

Agreed.

Turnout does.

Bingo.

Think about how almost half of Alabama still chose to vote for a man literally banned from local malls for being a creep and with a history of inappropriate contact with young women and girls. BUT they lost because the black turnout was overwhelming + enough suburban women were like, we're gonna pass on this one.

It's not impossible, but what they need down there is for Warnock and other black ministers to drive turnout and hope that people just vote for Ossoff at the same time.

I actually just realized NV probably doesn’t want to go before PA or GA because they’d trigger Fox News and AP to call the election, but Arizona’s count is not unanimously called and they’re very likely to be avoiding serious fallout.

I actually just realized NV probably doesn’t want to go before PA or GA because they’d trigger Fox News and AP to call the election, but Arizona’s count is not unanimously called and they’re very likely to be avoiding serious fallout.

this is correct.

You're giving all these people too much mental credit. :lol:

It would be so wonderful if Fox News called the election first and Trump called them fake news. God, I would love that.

It would be so wonderful if Fox News called the election first and Trump called them fake news. God, I would love that.

It honestly makes for a great setup for his next grifting campaign - TrumpTV. He just HAD to do it because real American patriots couldn't count on Fox News anymore.

You're giving all these people too much mental credit. :lol:

I don’t think so. They (NV) are displaying absolutely no urgency to finish, to a level that they’ve become a meme, unlike NC where it’s law, unlike PA where it’s law, Alaska where it’s law, unlike GA which is actually moving fast but just has such thin margins so they have to be careful, unlike AZ which idk what the fuck is going on there.

If PA goes tonight, awesome. But damn we’re going to need some sort of data dump soon. I’m personally assuming there won’t be anything official until tomorrow.

If PA goes tonight, awesome. But damn we’re going to need some sort of data dump soon. I’m personally assuming there won’t be anything official until tomorrow.

I think everyone did defer a possible call until tomorrow.

The earliest possible call is probably GA because they might finish. It will be contested.

The earliest possible non-contestable call is AZ/NV. PA isthme most resilient but longest call.

I think everyone did defer a possible call until tomorrow.

The earliest possible call is probably GA because they might finish. It will be contested.

The earliest possible non-contestable call is AZ/NV. PA isthme most resilient but longest call.

If Nevada hadn’t said that they will finish over the weekend, I definitely thought we might get there tonight if Arizona definitely went for Biden.

Stupid CNN commentary:

“Donald Trump needs PA. Without it there’s no way he gets to 270. There’s just no way.”

Yeah no shit, because Joe Biden would be at 273.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom